Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antbregante View Post
    The Insane title.
    Yea that has to be the biggest one really. At least in the old days, if you went for this, man that was a very long mission and involved a lot of pain but truly a labor of love and salute you for it, I didn't quite have the patience. Shame there is nothing like that in the game now. It really made you go all over the world and assemble quite a feat, a real adventure but very grindy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a glutton for punishment.. or really I don't mind the challenge I guess. Nothing bit or important really, though there was pet with a really low drop rate that the first time to find it took me about ten days, three or four hours spent each time. I have no idea how many kills, don't think I want to know! I did later return to get a second for my other main... and a few other times after that when I wanted to try to find one to sell and I didn't feel in the mood for much else. I'm stubborn like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Insane, Herald of the Titans, 280% mount during TBC, Winterspring Frostsaber, Sulfuras, Scourged Hatchling, Slate Primordial Direhorn.

The Insane title in wrath. That brings back some terrible memories of Dire Maul.

Deleted
    100k herbs for the Insane title probably. I also farmed mats recently for 8 Sky Golems, but that wasn't too bad.

Hm...it's hard to think of a single hardest thing. I didn't do some of the really long/epic Classic WoW quest chains until level 80/85, when I could solo most of the content required. I got Shadowmourne when it was still current content, but honestly, that wasn't too difficult to get.

I'd say the thing I worked hardest to get when it was actually still current content at the time was http://www.wowhead.com/item=28483 and the upgrades that followed it. 8x Primal Might, 6x Hardened Adamantite Bar, 6x Eternium Bar, and 8x Khorium Bar for step 1. 10x Primal Mana and 10x Primal Nether for step 2. 2x Nether Vortex for final step. Took a fuck ton of farming for the first two steps.

The final tier of that was an awesome chestpiece that lasted me all through BC, so it was worth the effort. Plus, the use on it looked pretty badass.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-10-24 at 01:36 AM.

I got 2 that I really worked on.

The insane title was tough but I was so unlucky trying to get the baron mount.

Nearly 280 tries before I finally got it.

Deleted
    My Gladiator titel(s)

Deleted
    Farming/Gathering the mats for Sulfuras and Thunderfury back in Vanilla - without the help of others. Probably.
    Other than that...getting Loremaster with almost every char I had back in Woltk before titles were account wide. Think I did it 6 times.

I don't do grinds and stuff so I would say Atiesh is probably the one that required most "work."

Heroic Ragnaros probably. and I guess honorable metion goes to ZA Tiger that I never got. I did the reset every 3 days in Wotlk when I could solo and I did ZG with a group in BC as much as a could.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    The Legendary cloak LOL

In all seriousness, I've had pretty good luck when it comes to most mounts/gear, the only thing that I've really worked "hard" for, is the Blue Proto Drake, because Skadi is a son of a bitch and won't drop it for any of my characters even though I pay him a visit every day atleast twice...one day.

Doing EoE every week until i got the blue drake, the azure I got in wrath but it took 159 kills over all my toons to get the blue drake aswell, just got it last week

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say Thunderfury. Took me about 5 Years to get the second binding ...

The mamoth with the vendors on it. I sucked so much at making gold back then, this was a major feet for me as it took MONTHS to complete!

Druid Epic Fly form in BC , Farming to get golds and then the quest chain ...... sad its now just training

was great day for me just flying around

and there is many like loremaster and exalted ...... but still Epic fly form had great memories

xXx English is not my first language xXx

10+ Year Old Account
    thunderfury & sulfuras.

farmed bindings with a couple friends for about 2 years, each and every week. had the eye for about a year and could never gather any bloods for the crafting, ah either never had any or they would cost 5k+ (this was back in bc times.)

in the end we found the rest of the bloods i needed on the opposing faction AH, and the same day 2nd TF binding finally dropped. ended up with both weapons within an hour of each other. still one of my proudest moments in WoW.

1'000'000 gold, been at it since mid cata. finally got it last month

Now I don't really know what to do outside raids...
    I've no idea what to write here.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Deathcharger's Reins (Got it when it was 0.01 in Vanilla/Early bc)
    2. Firelord
    3. The Insane
    Hi