Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast

This guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillionhz View Post
    By fiber be purged

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yalingo View Post

This guy
    Got to love a guy who doesn't take himself too serious.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

I feel the greatest of regret that I will never get a real woman like Scarlett Johansson or Kate Beckinsale.

Dat feels.

Hands down:

Salma Hayek in From Dusk Till Dawn... so hot!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    I got a thing for long hair, but between Johansson's looks, body, and that jumpsuit, the shorter hair in Avengers works just fine for me too.
    Yeah, I think women need a certain look to pull off shorter hair. But, when they've got it, I think it looks way hotter on them than longer hair.
    I think the style matters too. Like Avenger's Black Widow, Underworld's Selene and Maggie in The Walking Dead all have that messy, un-layered bob cut that looks like they don't care about how they look, which, on women as beautiful as them, makes a really good contrast.

10+ Year Old Account
    For me? Emma Roberts. "It's Kind of a funny story" Much prefer normal looking girls to anything like Scarlett Johansson.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    For me? Emma Roberts. "It's Kind of a funny story" Much prefer normal looking girls to anything like Scarlett Johansson.
    I personally hate Emma Roberts... her looks, and the fact the only reason she's such a busy actress is because she's you know whos niece..
    She's thin and mouse-like, imo.
    I do not care much for thin women.... curves are great.

Talking about the girl next door that looks amazing, I really like Kat Dennings.
    Scarlett is very hot aswell, but hardly the girl next door she's really on a league of her own.

my favorite movie of all time

- - - Updated - - -

aint nobody got nothin on ellen page

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Falu View Post
    I personally hate Emma Roberts... her looks, and the fact the only reason she's such a busy actress is because she's you know whos niece..
    She's thin and mouse-like, imo.
    I do not care much for thin women.... curves are great.
    I like thin. That is why. I don't like curves one bit and believe it or not I hate big boobs. That being said I am 6"1 and 70kg so I can say that
    Aye mate

I like thin. That is why. I don't like curves one bit and believe it or not I hate big boobs. That being said I am 6"1 and 70kg so I can say that
    You're skinny, string bean. I'm 6'3 and over 100kg

I liked the petite girls in college, but c'mon, Scarlett Johansson is not a big girl.

As for big bosoms, to each their own, but I think a decent-sized pair look good on a beautiful woman.

Hehe, that's fair enough, good to have different tastes for different people.
    Maybe it correlates somehow... I'm rather big, 1.84 metres and weighing at 90kg (of muscles! gym powah).
    As for boobs, I like em, but about their size? doesn't really matter to me, women can pull of being beautiful and attractive with any size.
    The most important things are obviously personallity, followed by smile, eyes, face, skin, and unquestionably, ass

Yes, I'm an ass man, plump ftw :P

i think scar jo has an ugly face and a giant forehead i dont see what all you guys see in her. not even red hair could save that mess
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post

aint nobody got nothin on ellen page

She looks like a 11 year old girl in that pic. But maybe that is what gets you going?

i think scar jo has an ugly face and a giant forehead i dont see what all you guys see in her. not even red hair could save that mess
    Well hi there, you're the Sharp Knees Guy that shows up in any topic like this.

I don't see it... but did you miss Salma Hayek?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    You're skinny, string bean. I'm 6'3 and over 100kg

I liked the petite girls in college, but c'mon, Scarlett Johansson is not a big girl.

As for big bosoms, to each their own, but I think a decent-sized pair look good on a beautiful woman.
    Oh you misunderstand. What I said about preference wasn't directed at Scarlett Johansson.
    Aye mate

No woman comes to mind.
    Hardly any woman in Hollywood is 10/10. 7/10 at MOST.

Quote Originally Posted by grand crusader absalom View Post
    no woman comes to mind.
    Hardly any woman in hollywood is 10/10. 7/10 at most.
    2/10 would not bang

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Crusader Absalom View Post
    No woman comes to mind.
    Hardly any woman in Hollywood is 10/10. 7/10 at MOST.
    Let me guess... the hottest girls are the ones who never wear makeup and are slightly overweight?

Ashley Greene, with short hair in Twilight. Babe!