Looking for a warlock specific addon, or looking for someone to help me make an addon

looking for a lightweight addon for warlocks that can keep track (mostly this would be for affliction) of dots on multiple targets (a set number, 3 in this example) as well being able to select the target with ease (click on the pane that shows said targets dots and duration)

Deleted
    Not possible - can't create clickable frames in combat.

Deleted
    There are several nameplate addons that show you buffs/debuffs. That's probably the closest thing you can get.

Show the debuffs? Many can do that. I'd suggest a nameplate addon. Fortexorcist also doeas that, but it's heavy as hell. Create clickable frames? No.

My suggestions:
    Platebuffs or tidyplates for debuffs on nameplates
    Shadowed unitframes for PVE, enable at least boss frames and set it to show only your debuffs (will be great for council fights).

Quote Originally Posted by Elamahpla View Post
    looking for a lightweight addon for warlocks that can keep track (mostly this would be for affliction) of dots on multiple targets (a set number, 3 in this example) as well being able to select the target with ease (click on the pane that shows said targets dots and duration)
    A combination of TidyPlates (or PlateBuffs) and AffDots should give you everything you'd be looking for.

http://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php...=3177&start=40

best multidot tracking addon tbh

those suggesting using a nameplate addon to track dots... it doesn't update, the timers disappear if u rotate ur camera or the plate goes slightly off the screen... u have to constantly mouseover them to get dot timers to stay. It's good to get a general idea of what targets have dots on them but really the worst way to track.

Other option would be to track via boss frames w/ SuF or similar addon. Catch is a lot of adds don't show up on boss frame and focus target frame as well, also limited to one mob, but works for most fights.