Poll: Poll

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    DS was better for LFR
    SOO is a much better instance overall though. Too much trash though imo.
    The only trash that really felt completely arbitrary and uninteresting was the shamans and the nouroshen trash, but the latter was mostly skippable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, Garrosh Hellscream in my opinion had best tactics then the previous end bosses, i like his the most.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    How can anyone seriously vote for DS? The entire raid makes NO sense what-so-ever.

Deathwing is flopping around while we just kill his so called assault force on the wyrmrest tower. Then for whatever dumb reason we go INSIDE of some old-god-looking things to kill two random elephantsquids that are just standing around for again... whatever reason only to go up to the spire and face yet more of his "army" and a pink dragon that he specificly prepared for us and is sure will be our end... all the while he's STILL flying around and can just see the aspects + thrall are charging up the god damn Dragon Soul... the one thing that could actually kill him. Then when Thrall does his final flash beam and misses.. he flies off and decides instead of easily destroying the airship following him he allows tiny mortals to land on his back and casually lets them break off 3 of his armor plates instead of just oh I don't know get us OFF?

If Blizzard made Deathwing anything like he was in the novels he wouldn't just fly around patiently waiting for everyone to finish he'd crush that damn tower, everyone on, in, under, above it and made damn sure no aspect could ever live to tell the tale again let alone some pesky "heroes".

DS was a bad raid regardless if it had some interesting boss fights mechanic-wise.

SoO wins <3

SoO is far better i think. Bosses is awesome i think. Thok for instance, the way you can decide if you want it to be melee or caster friendly. Some might say the bosses is a bit too easy, but that's probably more due to the odd decision of letting people be able to upgrade gear from 5.4 and not wait to 5.5.
    DS just had a simple way to do them all and it wasn't fun at all.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

DS was barely even a raid. It felt more like a long ass dungeon with the boss designs being pulled out of Blizzard's festering asshole.
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...