Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox McCloud View Post
    Nakura, you're something special aren't you... Obama clearly goes round and kills Americans. I hope you notice my sarcasm.
    I'm referencing the OP's idea of Obama "purging" top military commanders. You don't actually think I was serious, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Too many conspiracy websites linked for me to take it seriously.
    Not to mention, isn't this kinda against the forum rules to list conspiracy theory posts?

Quote Originally Posted by Nakura Chambers View Post
    I'm referencing the OP's idea of Obama "purging" top military commanders. You don't actually think I was serious, do you?
    some of the threads you've made lead people to believe you have very extreme beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    some of the threads you've made lead people to believe you have very extreme beliefs.
    So I've noticed. I'm still not sure if they're wrong or not though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was playing along.

Took me a second to figure out your sarcasm as your other threads are well iffy to say the least but I didn't think you'd step that far with the Obama and Stalin comment so I played along.

- - - Updated - - -

So I've noticed. I'm still not sure if they're wrong or not though.
    Just look at Rich's signature... EDIT: He changed it.
    Hey everyone

I was playing along.

Took me a second to figure out your sarcasm as your other threads are well iffy to say the least but I didn't think you'd step that far with the Obama and Stalin comment so I played along.
    Ah, too bad I didn't catch on and play it up a bit, sorry.

Just look at Rich's signature... EDIT: He changed it.
    Ah yes "Commisar Nakura." The statement I made about military officers executing soldiers who attempt to aid soldiers with disabilities. That was a joke.

About a third of my posts are just flat-out trolling. Another third are me attempting to participate in a legitimate conversation without any ulterior motive. And another third are views that I legitimately hold, but that I recognize are "extreme" and so I know I'll get rise out of people, even though I actually believe it.

Ah, too bad I didn't catch on and play it up a bit, sorry.

Ah yes "Commisar Nakura." The statement I made about military officers executing soldiers who attempt to aid soldiers with disabilities. That was a joke.

About a third of my posts are just flat-out trolling. Another third are me attempting to participate in a legitimate conversation without any ulterior motive. And another third are views that I legitimately hold, but that I recognize are "extreme" and so I know I'll get rise out of people, even though I actually believe it.
    ... did you just admit you're primary purpose is to forum troll?

Quote Originally Posted by Skroesec View Post
    ... did you just admit you're primary purpose is to forum troll?
    I admit that I have trolled in the past, nobody is perfect. I am, however, working towards being less of a troll and more of a legitimate poster. I have devised a list of nearly 200 different non-troll topics that I am going to post in General Off-Topic over the course of the next year or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    The US Flag staffs have been bloated for decades.

In a similar point by a British MP, the Royal Navy now has 40 admirals, 260 captains -- but just 19 surface ships (not counting minesweepers etc).
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-vessels.html
    The newspaper report adds that the British Army has more generals (260) than it has main battle tanks (200). I wonder if it has more artillery officers than artillery pieces. Anyone know?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    The US Flag staffs have been bloated for decades.

In a similar point by a British MP, the Royal Navy now has 40 admirals, 260 captains -- but just 19 surface ships (not counting minesweepers etc).
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-vessels.html
    The newspaper report adds that the British Army has more generals (260) than it has main battle tanks (200). I wonder if it has more artillery officers than artillery pieces. Anyone know?
    Captain is a rank as well as an appointment, that article is a little deceiving, bloody typical of the daily mail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I admit that I have trolled in the past, nobody is perfect. I am, however, working towards being less of a troll and more of a legitimate poster. I have devised a list of nearly 200 different non-troll topics that I am going to post in General Off-Topic over the course of the next year or so.
    Guessing something went wrong since you are now banned. Starting topics is not a requirement for not trolling I have what 2 topics started and I've been around since 09. I am not sure why people feel the need to start countless threads all it does is take away from legitimate threads that are worthy of discussion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    Guessing something went wrong since you are now banned. Starting topics is not a requirement for not trolling I have what 2 topics started and I've been around since 09. I am not sure why people feel the need to start countless threads all it does is take away from legitimate threads that are worthy of discussion.
    Hence the reason I don't start em (that and the fact I really don't have much to talk about anyways, but that's how it goes, I guess).

Nakura, you're something special aren't you... Obama clearly goes round and kills Americans. I hope you notice my sarcasm.
    Misplaced sarcasm maybe. US certainly has gone around and killed US citizens. :|
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

How do you think they are going to downsize? Last year if a sailor at the base I work at got a DUI or anything close to that in severity the command would give them the option to take the punishment and get kicked out through ERB (Navy's downsizing process) or skip the punishment and get processed out for an administrative discharge. The plus to the administrative, wait 5 years and appeal through the VA and get an honorable discharge.

/salute

We will hardly miss thee.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    So, out of 1000+ general officers, 9 have been canned in the last 6 months?
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)