Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob D View Post
    So, she was fired within the 90 day probational period because she publicly spoke out against the policy of her employer? CONSPIRACY I tells you! Next they will come in pink helicopters to drag us into concentration camps to have gay health insurance!
    The irony of your argument is that she didn't speak out against her employer. She told the truth, which I suppose, technically speaking out against your employer when the entire system is built on lies.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

What is this truth?
    Is it, Nobody liked it?
    Thats opinion.
    If it is not opinion then, everyone on MMo Champion is a 6 headed blue drag queen, named flo. It must be true because that what I said!
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

I like how when she's asked if she was told she couldn't talk to the media during her training "I didn't hear them say it, but they're only so loud." What, was it too hard to say "hey, can you repeat that? I didn't hear the instructions you are trying to give me that I'm supposed to follow." A bit naive if you ask me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought that Republicans liked the fact that most the USA is "right to work" or "at will"? Don't they like the ability for a business to be able to fire a person for any reason, whenever, wherever, however?
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Seems like a non-story.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kame Guru View Post
    In the kingdom on the blind that one-eyed man is king.

See, I can say irrelevant shit too.
    In the kingdom of chocolate, the trees are delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Rajadog20 View Post
    Oh come one, you know it would have....
    I really doubt it, if I talked to the media about my employer I'd be looking for a new job too, whether I said nice things or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    Somehow, using a quote from George Orwell (and often attributed to Ron Paul, though I really think Orwell said it first) when talking about anything to do with Sean Hannity is comical.
    Well, it seems to be a misquote of "truth is treason in the empire of lies" and as far as I can tell it's originally Ron Paul.

It's a pretty lame quote, it strongly echoes the old kingdom of the blind proverb but has none of its nuance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.