Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by SageKalzi View Post
    Someone says something that involves statistics and percentages, infracted & banned.

Someone else says stuff about "KKK" and "niggers" and they just keep going.

Lovely how someone attempting to explain crime rates gets punished while someone actually being racist doesn't.

On topic: Detroit is terrible. I've never heard of anyone actually saying they enjoy it there and most information regarding the place is super depressing and/or talking about how full of crime the place is.
    Who's dropping N bombs? That shit won't slide, nope not here.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    higher poverty rates higher crime rates... please try and see past your racism and prejudice...

- - - Updated - - -

you're the type of person who can see a kkk member dressed in garb yeling "go back home niggers! Go back to Africa!" and say "mm... that's not racist what if those black people were scum and came from africa? Yeah it's not racist."
    That's what I'm talking about.

Again, that has nothing to do with the discussion, you're just insulting someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Illegal immigration is not a crime.
    Oxymoron.
    Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    What the actual fuck now, internet? Grow a thicker skin and stop being a whiny faggot.

They were talking about violent crime, not all crime sweetie. Stealing a pack of gum from K-mart and killing someone are both counted as the same in your data set, "The best indicator of an areas violent crime rate is the percentage of Blacks and Hispanics in the population." Still hasn't been disproved in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDoor View Post
    They were talking about violent crime, not all crime sweetie. Stealing a pack of gum from K-mart and killing someone are both counted as the same in your data set, "The best indicator of an areas violent crime rate is the percentage of Blacks and Hispanics in the population." Still hasn't been disproved in this thread.
    Lol do you actually create all this bullshit yourself or do you shovel it in from a 3rd party, becuase that's a lot of bs.

So if I am correct what you're saying is blacks and Hispanics are bad races and inherently violent?

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    I think America needs to wake up. This is the fate of a lot of cities.
    I would link old pictures maps from Rome, from founding till now, and see how the size of that one city fluctuated in 2000 years it excists. (old lithograph drawings with a number of hamlets within its old walls)

I'd call it a hole, but that would be an insult to dirt.

Seriously at least watch the first 2 mins of that video.