Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    We won't miss you. Makes the queue shorter for everyone else.

And what do you expect Blizzard to say? What could they possibly say to satisfy the instant hatred people give them every time they say anything (or don't say anything - they can't even win that way)? And they are right - queue times vary on the day and time, and if you don't want to queue you should play with friends - either queuing together for LFR or by doing Flex.

So either stop your qq or actually quit.
    Unless he was a tank, then it might make the queues longer

15+ Year Old Account
    Uuuuuugh the pets. I don't know if this announcement makes me terribly sad or if it just righteously ticks me off (I'm leaning toward the latter.) I'm a huge pet collector, but on those things that I just couldn't get (like Korean promotional pets) I was fine with that. If you can't get it you can't. But now if you CAN than .... ggrrrrrrrr. LOL In the past I've done "recruit a friend" with my husband (who happens to be a pet collector too) for a mount or two, but the thought of rolling more alts when I haven't leveled the ones I have yet (I've maxed 12 of 15) is just ... ugh. Damn it.

"In my experience, queue times can vary depending on a few different factors including the time of day and which day of the week it is. I usually end up trying to get my alts through on a Tuesday night, and the queues often seem quite short at that point."

Blizzard telling you to play on tuesday or don't bother playing at all.

I am not sure about anyone else but that silver pig looks really scary. If you click the video and watch it's mouth....... creepy!

Hey look they're combining EU servers now. Guess the EU whiners will have to find something else to complain about now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they're only showing 'some' of the rewards and not all or I'm going to be pissed off. I signed up for a mount, not a pointless minipet.

Deleted
    Haha @ DLC

The pet thing is omg funny. They game is too old to really attract new players, so they're gonna sucker the pet collectors into buying four more copies of the game so they can catch 'em all. I like pet battles, don't get me wrong, but this is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by ganush View Post
    The pet thing is omg funny. They game is too old to really attract new players, so they're gonna sucker the pet collectors into buying four more copies of the game so they can catch 'em all. I like pet battles, don't get me wrong, but this is hilarious.
    Yeah, getting something that was nearly impossible for other players to obtain while still keeping a level of exclusivity is the funniest thing I've ever heard. Get your cynicism checked out, it's clearly making you delirious.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurous View Post
    I hope they're only showing 'some' of the rewards and not all or I'm going to be pissed off. I signed up for a mount, not a pointless minipet.
    You could always just pick the new Hippogryph. (http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...gryphImage.jpg)
    Or heck, you could even pick one of the previous mount rewards. (Zebra, Rocket or Nightwing)
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

Quote Originally Posted by Rushro View Post
    Yeah, getting something that was nearly impossible for other players to obtain while still keeping a level of exclusivity is the funniest thing I've ever heard. Get your cynicism checked out, it's clearly making you delirious.
    Cynicism? Not so much. Good business move? Probably. Playing on the compulsivity of hardcore collectors? Funny. Do you really think Blizzard isn't doing this to basically sell these pets for $50 a pop instead of $10 that the regular pet store pets go for? The only exclusivity here is if you're willing to shell out or not, because I guarantee, most of us aren't finding 4 people who haven't tried WoW already that still want to. This is just a pet sale disguised as a RAF reward, nothing more. For those of you who are happy to finally have access to these pets, I'm not one to say what is and what isn't a waste of money for you, because I don't know your financial situation, but let's call a spade a spade, this is a pet sale.

Deleted
    Golden piggy <3

10+ Year Old Account
    DLC has it right.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    Hey look they're combining EU servers now. Guess the EU whiners will have to find something else to complain about now.
    Servers I didn't even know existed..

I love the new pets. The new mount is awesome also

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We agree that matches where one team decides they can’t win (usually because they’ve lost a player), and thus decides to play defensively in an attempt to force a tie, don’t really make for fun gameplay. In fact, one of our original goals for 5.4 with The Crowd Chose You was to eliminate that sort of behavior. We’d much prefer matches to end with a winner whenever possible through fair play.

To that end, we’ll be applying a hotfix that will add one small tie-breaker. After the hotfix, if a match should last for the full 20 minutes, the team with the most players left standing will be awarded the victory. If both teams have an equal number of players alive, the match will still end in a draw (as it does currently).

We feel that this will continue to encourage players to try to defeat the other team, while discouraging them from dragging the game out hoping for a tie, without any other major impact on player behavior. We’ll give an update to the official hotfix blog when this hotfix goes live.
    So... is damping gone?

Deleted
    Wow, i hope Blizz will connect Turalyon to some Horde-Heavy server because this server is dead

DLC is so damn right...

Cant beat a good old free mmo lol

Bwahahahahaha that comic is epic.