Deleted

DK Tank Haste (cap?)

Hello,

I was wondering what the haste cap or what % should i aim for as a DK Tank.
    I recently changed to Haste stats and i am at 21% but i am just wondering what % i should aim for.

Cheers

Most dks go for 10-15% ish. There is no real "cap" in that sense and due to how SoB works it varies depending on the fight.
    My rule of thumb is if you no longer have the gcd to use your blood rune haste is no longer all that attractive.

If haste is your thing, 10-15% is a good mark to shoot for, and it's certainly less than it was during ToT because of the change to SoB.

If you are looking for more damage, then haste is no longer your go to, and avoidance is.

Deleted
    I see..

Alot of ppl also say Haste is the way to go for 10 man guilds to get more dmg out.

Or is it full Parry?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...K-s-DPS-so-low
    I'll leave this here, this forum we go over quite a bit of the differences between haste, which was last patches build, and the new avoidance build.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1359489-Blood-tanking-Wanting-more-DPS
    and here as well

Go 7.5% accuracy>avoidance>haste>mastery, and your dps will increase more than even gemming full crit or haste because of Riposte and Scent of Blood.

You can still rank if you have a lot of really strong dps making fights shorter, but almost all of the very top DK parses are done with avoidance. The amount of runic power you generate from successful avoids is unreal, especially when tanking multiple mobs. Significant Haste is unnecessary because you will be GCD capped with RP generation (oftentimes to the point where you don't even have to use Heart Strike, like at all), Runic Corruption is the highest DPS rune talent, because additional procs extend the duration and don't get wasted.

Be sure to keep a certain amount of mastery where you feel comfortable with your survival, and your healers aren't stressed out of their mind trying to keep you alive, for 10m, I've found 150% feels very similar to the 230% I had before just because of how many more DS's I'm getting off from more SoB, and more runic power for rune strikes for rune regen, but you may find a different amount more suitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollrazer View Post
    I see..

Alot of ppl also say Haste is the way to go for 10 man guilds to get more dmg out.

Or is it full Parry?
    It used to be haste - now it's parry.