Page 54 of 91 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    so Lucifer is dead?

shame

great episode though

Quote Originally Posted by DAIMorrigan View Post
    does anyone feel that God and Darkness are....underwhelming???in this episode I got the impression that they don't need God at all.they could have just used Angels,Demons and Witches.for me,that is pathetic and its definitely a bad writing.
    The scene where the demons flew around her and she just punched the air helplessly did it for me. I expected her to just nova them down or something and not this, whatever that was.
    Their fight was very lame(easy on the budget though, i guess).

Still a good ep.

does anyone feel that God and Darkness are....underwhelming???in this episode I got the impression that they don't need God at all.they could have just used Angels,Demons and Witches.for me,that is pathetic and its definitely a bad writing.
    no shit Sherlock.all that build up was for nothing.heck,she was weak since Crowley pushed her aside.even Angel's combined smite shouldn't do much or any damage to her.

15+ Year Old Account
    Also God and the Darkness are supposed to be equals, a heavily weakened Amara was able to take out God like he was nothing lol

Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    Also God and the Darkness are supposed to be equals, a heavily weakened Amara was able to take out God like he was nothing lol
    they will pull something out their ass,don't you worry.this is why was I very pessimistic about the Darkness and God.

Deleted
    Don't think it's bad writing, I think there's more at play and we'll see it unfold the next episode.

To me it seems God sacrificed himself because he probably suspected Amara was still too strong to be contained. But since they are Ying and Yang and keep each other's power afloat, maybe God going away will weaken Amara enough to easily trap her and then God can restore his power again in safety.
    Last edited by mmoc925aeb179c; 2016-05-19 at 02:47 PM.

lol they don't need God.Angels,Demons and Witches almost killed her.that is a very bad writing.both God and Darkness are underwhelming.heck,I don't see the point of God anyway since Darkness is weak as fuck they should used the spell to seal her off.she cannot be any weaker than she already is.oh well,I wonder what will they do in the last episode.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-05-19 at 03:19 PM.

Yeah Lucifer could have killed Amara right there without god lifting a finger.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    Equal in raw power doesnt mean a weakened amara cant hurt god.
    For example equal boxers can knock out each other easily if the other one doesnt expect the hit

10+ Year Old Account
    That Witch-Angel-Demon-Lucifer combo damage :P

what I saw from the Darkness(and God)is the lowest writing that I ever saw in this show.first,Darkness was subdued by Crowley(I know she was not at full power but it was a stupid concept in the first place).second,she was smitten by Angels.she was knocked out and she needed some help from Rowena to heal quickly(this is a PIS no matter how you look at it).third,she was brought to her knees by Witches(biggest lol).fourth,smitten by Angels and she was on the floor(also lol).fifth,Demons lifted her in the air and they rekt her and she was thrown against a car,bleeding with bruises.seventh,she was barely walking and then Lucifer stabbed her with some spear.she then rekt God and Lucifer.this is sooooooooooo bad.saying that the Darkness is as powerful as we hoped or that this was good written will just make people sound stupid imo.

so tell me guys,is this the all powerful Darkness and God we hoped or this is like the most underwhelming villain in the entire show???

So every major supernatural identify (witch, demon, angel, archangel, god himself) using their "nukes" and Lucifer using a God enchanted spear to finish her off and you're saying shes underwhelming? What else were they supposed to do? Collapse the matter of all living things and throw the cosmos at her?

And as God said you need the darkness so you can have the light, ying and yang. So they tried locking her up and failed. Its not bad writing.

Also its not even over yet, God will surely have something up his sleeve. And Dean being the shield he will have a major role in bringing down Amara.

Im talking to you Demonhunter18 btw, I didnt want you quote your wall of barf.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    So every major supernatural identify (witch, demon, angel, archangel, god himself) using their "nukes" and Lucifer using a God enchanted spear to finish her off and you're saying shes underwhelming? What else were they supposed to do? Collapse the matter of all living things and throw the cosmos at her?

And as God said you need the darkness so you can have the light, ying and yang. So they tried locking her up and failed. Its not bad writing.

Also its not even over yet, God will surely have something up his sleeve. And Dean being the shield he will have a major role in bringing down Amara.

Im talking to you Demonhunter18 btw, I didnt want you quote your wall of barf.
    its a bad writing.God vs Darkness would be better match not this shit.lol,Witches and Demons.so yeah,it is definitely a bad writing.it might not be for you but for some us is.God didn't do anything and Lucifer stabbed her in the back.Witches,Angels and Demons to weaken Darkness like that is a PIS.if God cannot weaken her alone then how the fuck can Angels,Demons and Witches(do that),this is a bad writing.it basically means Angels,Demons,Witches>>>>>Darkness,God.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-05-19 at 10:05 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    its a bad writing.God vs Darkness would be better match not this shit.lol,Witches and Demons.so yeah,it is definitely a bad writing.it might not be for you but for some us is.God didn't do anything and Lucifer stabbed her in the back.Witches,Angels and Demons to weaken Darkness like that is a PIS.if God cannot weaken her alone then how the fuck can Angels,Demons and Witches(do that),this is a bad writing.it basically means Angels,Demons,Witches>>>>>Darkness,God.
    By this logic s5 ending would be "bad writing" aswell as "only memories and sam" were able to lock up lucifer but well its pointless talking to you i suppose.

They depicted God as very much at the end of his tether and tired of dealing with all these affairs and decided to just be "Chuck" and sit it out writing bad novels. But the Winchester brothers have managed to convince him to take on a more active role vs Amara. I'm sorry if you wanted some massive God vs the darkness CGI fest but you should at least wait out the season before condemning it. Seems a bit pre mature considering the Brothers and Amara are very much still alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wtiches using the Book of the Damned, the entire power of Heaven, the entire power of Hell, and an ArkAngel wielding a weapon of God. You don't think that was enough to weaken her when the first time around it was just 3 ArkAngels?

Quote Originally Posted by Fleks View Post
    By this logic s5 ending would be "bad writing" aswell as "only memories and sam" were able to lock up lucifer but well its pointless talking to you i suppose.
    some things make sense.this makes no sense imo and we are talking about God and Darkness here.whatever,episode was good but the fight was underwhelming.

some things make sense.this makes no sense imo and we are talking about God and Darkness here.whatever,episode was good but the fight was underwhelming.
    Fair.enough.thats.your.opinion.man.

all I'm saying is that the fight should have done better.we are not talking about some random powerful beings like Angels or whatever.we are talking about two most powerful beings in existence.even if Witches channeled that book it still shouldn't brought Darkness to her knees,not to mention Angels and Demons.she is Gods sister after all.I now got the expression that Angels,Demons,Witches>>>Darkness,God.if God fought with them and weakened her then I would swallow it.maybe I went overboard and I'm sorry for that but the fight was underwhelming.oh well I hope that they make it up with the last episode.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-05-19 at 10:24 PM.

Yeah, those groups managing to cause that much damage to her seemed a bit off...

What I had really expected was for chuck to add himself to the cage this time so they were both trapped and the effect from light and darkness would cancel out so that sam would NOT go full psycho like dean did.