Page 53 of 91 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    They keep talking about other worlds on the show, so maybe some baddie or beasts from said other worlds.

Deleted
    What about the old lady, Bobby's friend, the old god something but not quite a Leviathan. Her race could come back, bigger, badder stronger than Dick ever was.

very good episode.I really enjoyed it.

Deleted
    good episode

I was hoping to see more Lucifer/God interaction though

well maybe next time

very hyped about the next episode.

God+Lucifer+Rowena+Crowley+Sam+Dean+Angels+Demons vs The Darkness

15+ Year Old Account
    This season has been amazing, it's had filler but hardly any compared to most seasons, the episodes have been great, story has been great. Next episode looks awesome too, can't wait.
    Last edited by Solidito; 2016-05-12 at 03:59 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    This season has been amazing, it's had filler but hardly any compared to most seasons, the episodes have been great, story has been great. Next episode awesome too, can't wait.
    Even the fillers cut away to a storyline scene. Like the wrestling one had Lucifer and Crowley scenes, which kept the story moving. They should do that more

Supernatural is filler. The show started off with a monster of the week from real life lore and has continued to grow from there with an overarching season story that lead up to season 5, then everything after has been the writers trying to keep it fresh on a show with a big and loyal fanbase. This season has easily been my favorite from seasons 5-10 though. The directing,acting and writing has all been great.

Part of me wants the show to end though so I can see Jensen in other projects. The dude would kill it on the big screen.

just watched Ep 20/21, glad to see Metatron going on a redemption story. It was hilarious seeing the town put back together like nothing ever happened. Plus the reveal with the pendant was very well done. I didnt follow along enough to remember all of Chucks details, but the actor plays god perfectly. What he says makes sense too, but sometimes you just need to step in and take action.

I didnt mind season 7, although the lack of Castiel was rather disappointing in it, atleast he showed up near the end, and Felicia Day was great.

Was really nice seeing Kevin again.

I guess since his soul was tied to the veil, it was preventing another Prophet from emerging even though the "Prophet switch" Metatron deactivated was presumably turned back on after he was ousted.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I was kind of hoping Chuck turned Kevin into an angel when he said he was getting an upgrade.

Need some opinions. I've been looking for a new series to binge watch while at work (gone through the obvious Sopranos, Breaking Bad, Shield, etc) Has Supernatural been consistently good throughout it's run? If there was another series you could compare it to in terms of quality?

Thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Need some opinions. I've been looking for a new series to binge watch while at work (gone through the obvious Sopranos, Breaking Bad, Shield, etc) Has Supernatural been consistently good throughout it's run? If there was another series you could compare it to in terms of quality?

Thanks
    Binge the first 5 seasons, then suffer a few more that you can bitch about in here saying 'they should have left it there', then continue watching. In terms of quality its Buffy the Vampire slayer (season overall plot + monster of the weeks + hot chicks + humour) but darker.

then again if there was a show I'd recommend you watch right now it would be Black Sails, its fucking awesome.

15+ Year Old Account
    well that was unexpected, wonder how they'll deal with Amara now that there whole plan backfired.

That was a pretty good episode. The battle felt rushed and a little unexciting to me, but overall I thought it was a damn good episode. Also, we found out Gabriel really is dead which was a little disappointing. I like the character and actor.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was kind of hoping that Amara was going to trap God into a Mark like God did to her. But instead of causing the person to go all murder ragey, it turned them into a goodie goodie, and she put it on Crowley or something lol

so lousy Angels,Demons and Witches managed to somehow weaken the Darkness and that weakened Darkness took out God like he was an ant.either the Darkness pretended to be weak,God didn't wanna fight which makes no sense if that is true or this is a bad writing.at least she can die since most of the fans thought that she cannot die.Darkness and God are sooooo weak in this show that it is unbelievable.according to promo,Dean will most likely got the power to defeat the Darkness.some mortal will defeat the Darkness.all that hype now is destroyed.if Dean defeats the Darkness one on one then I'm done with this show.the best ending would be that Dean fails to beat her and then God sacrifice himself to lock both himself and the Darkness away.

overall it was a good episode but that last battle was cringeworthy and PIS to its fullest.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-05-19 at 09:21 AM.

I enjoyed the episode a lot. And Lucifer's line of "well that got weird" after dean came clean about wanting amara to not die was hilarious.

Deleted
    Since they are ying and yang and keep each other in balance, I'm fairly sure that the weaker God gets, the weaker Amara gets.

Amara is dying herself and I think she doesn't know it yet. I don't think God will die either, he's probably going to awaken at some point.

Deleted
    does anyone feel that God and Darkness are....underwhelming???in this episode I got the impression that they don't need God at all.they could have just used Angels,Demons and Witches.for me,that is pathetic and its definitely a bad writing.