Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    You might not, I think the rest of us might have a pretty good idea though.
    Just like when everyone thought that Garrosh was going to make a good Warchief?
    <Semi Retired> - Recruiting for 9.2!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by silver9172 View Post
    Just like when everyone thought that Garrosh was going to make a good Warchief?
    Garrosh was at least an orc.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    All being well he'll lop off her head, shrink it, and have it hanging from his belt. That said, there are so many wonderful candidates for killing her off; i'm hoping for Genn personally, as I expect patch 5.5 (judging from Varian's post-Garrosh-death dialogue) will entail at least partially, if not chiefly, the reclamation of Gilneas.
    Carefull what you wish for, you might get someone even more ruthless (and actualy tacticaly competent) in her place.

I miss Thrall as Warchief, I hope he's still the spiritual leader of the horde because I can't see him taking orders.. He's always been a leader, it's his whole story and backbone. It feels weird that he's serving someone else instead of leading.

Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    I miss Thrall as Warchief, I hope he's still the spiritual leader of the horde because I can't see him taking orders.. He's always been a leader, it's his whole story and backbone. It feels weird that he's serving someone else instead of leading.
    Vol'Jin wont even wipe his ass without the consent of his secret love interest (Thrall), guess who is leading the horde and who is just face.

Poor Hordies...

Don't forget:

*Varian Voice*
    ...or we will end you!

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Vol'jin is the only choice
    Thrall? -_-

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    One thing though if Medivh had not opened the the Dark Portal when he did there would have been no Orcs on Azeroth anyway since Orcs are not native to Azeroth.. And in a sense it was Medivh in around about way created the Horde.. And well Vol'jin was a good choice when you consider that Trolls are one of the original races on Azeroth..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2013-10-26 at 03:48 PM.

No, because Rexxar and Saurfang were undeveloped to fit the post of the Horde. Rexxar hasn't been important since Warcraft 3, and Saurfang has always just been a supporting character.

Much rather have a developed character become Warchief than some random doofus, just because of racial differences.

Die-hard orc fans act like an orc HAS to lead the Horde. seriously? That's like saying America is mainly white so the president should be white.
    But wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Carefull what you wish for, you might get someone even more ruthless (and actualy tacticaly competent) in her place.
    By all means, that's exactly what i'm hoping for; Nathanos Blightcaller, ideally. Sylvanas however has taken a fall from grace; with respect to both the decline in writing, and prevalence of writer's conveniences in the form of the Val'kyr and their pact.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    No, because Rexxar and Saurfang were undeveloped to fit the post of the Horde. Rexxar hasn't been important since Warcraft 3, and Saurfang has always just been a supporting character.

Much rather have a developed character become Warchief than some random doofus, just because of racial differences.
    Totally agree it is better to have a developed character take the post rather that some nobody npc.. And the thought of The Forsaken running the show all can say is lol say goodbye to life as it is known on Azeroth.. lol As for the Blood Elves mmm nah, and well the Taurens would be seen as too peace loving types..

Vol'jin is very fitting for it. The new horde was a buncha refugees and survivalist nobodies trying to live in a world that hated them, so it's completely fine. He's been there and loyal from the beginning.
    Do not underestimate us.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    For the first time ever I agree with this OP. Only took 585 threads. A troll has no right to lead the horde since trolls are the least numbered in the horde.
    So minority races shouldn't be allowed to lead the majority?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    By all means, that's exactly what i'm hoping for; Nathanos Blightcaller, ideally. Sylvanas however has taken a fall from grace; with respect to both the decline in writing, and prevalence of writer's conveniences in the form of the Val'kyr and their pact.
    Only in due too what happened at Wrathgate and having both Horde and Alliance get attacked by some of The Forsaken I think all trust in Sylvanas was lost there..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I really get the feeling that people are saying "Vol'jin was the worst decision for warchief... except for all the other horde leaders..."

Haters gonna hate.
    This. Getting the impression you want to whinge regardless of the final outcome.

Having any Warchief is meh. It doesn't feel like they do much. I don't even know why there is a Warchief, why not a council of the race leaders?

Oh, I forgot, Vol'jin's a new character that hasn't had a piss poor record over the years that we can use to judge how he will be as Warchief.
    Seriously. Can this guy please be banned from the forums?

To address what you said; Vol'jin is a character in a video game, not a real person. He can only do things when he's written to do them, so you can't say "BECAUSE HE DID NOTHING BEFORE THAT MEANS HE'LL DO NOTHING NOW!", it doesn't work like that. Blizzard is obviously not going to do nothing with the character now that they have a reason to, you know, really do something with him.

Hell, Thrall didn't even do anything in WoW until Cataclysm, does that mean HE doesn't do anything, too?

All you do is make stupid hate posts on anything that isn't totally pro Orc, and it's not even in good humor. You seem legitimately racist against fucking video game characters and that's really creepy and weird, man.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pwnjitsu View Post
    he hasn't had a chance to do anything yet, give him some time into the next xpac before you judge him.

thats what they said about obama too

Trolls and Vonjir was the first alliance of the orcs. Orcs and Trolls made the first Horde!