10+ Year Old Account

4th Annual Running of the Gnomes! Oct 26th!<3

I am posting this help out this wonderful event....please if you got the time today later on come run with rest of us and have a blast as a pink hair gnome. WoW forums has write up for what his event is all about here is the link. Please help support this very important run...and yes men you can develop Breast Cancer too, its not just a women's problem.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10014511574

All the best with the running guys. Unfortunately i can't participate but it's good to see people having fun and at the same time raising awareness for a very important issue.

May the old gods or the titans (whichever your gnome worships) protect you all the way too booty bay!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish these gnomes the most luck =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does this stuff ever happen in the EU? I've always wanted to do one but I never hear until long after they've finished or not at all.
    Butts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazroshka View Post
    Does this stuff ever happen in the EU? I've always wanted to do one but I never hear until long after they've finished or not at all.
    Why don't you try and make one up yourself on your realm in the EU.....there is much information out there how this is run and how to do it....yes this month is Breast Cancer awareness month in the USA but that doesn't mean you can form up a run next month or start now for next year at this time frame.

Dissapointed, I thought it was about them being run over.

Seems like a great idea and fun, I'm EU unfortunately but if someone was to set something like for EU I'd take part. I hope you guys hit your target!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Dissapointed, I thought it was about them being run over.
    I don't jest about an important event like this...I am a cancer Survivor myself...Ovary cancer

Thanks for the heads up. I have a wedding to go to today but I hope to be home in time. Already have my Gnome made and waiting outside the tutorial area.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

10+ Year Old Account
    Bump for this wonderful event ....I know its only 2 hours till it happens but we like as many as possible to show up for this....

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the video from Last night Running of the Gnomes for Breast Cancer...I take great pride as a gamer to show we are not just some person sitting at home not helping....you all missed one of the greatest events in the Game of WoW last night...last count was 947 WoW gamers showed up to push for a cure and here it is...enjoy and make plans for next years run.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7w2C_sg_zw