Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    In typical Ambulance fashion, you make some vague reference to something in order to seem witty/snarky.
    Yes, i'm the one going around calling people autistic. Stay classy kiddo.

And with Autistic people it's often "No, nothing will convince me that you were a victim of racism! Stop being Politically Correct you big babies/whiners!"
    So you get up in arms about "racist" costumes and you proceed to profile people with mental disabilities.

Nice double standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Is this also a response common with autistic people? I will admit to being unfamiliar with how autistic people handle social interactions, as you seem to be an expert on them perhaps you could fill me in?
    Since you clearly learned a new word today (autistic), maybe you should hit up the wikipedia page.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2013-10-27 at 10:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Grossman View Post
    So you get up in arms about "racist" costumes and you proceed to profile people with mental disabilities.

Nice double standard.
    There are people trying to close down a mental asaylem maze because its "offensive to people with mental disibilities". It would fall into this spectrum of costume stupidity lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Les Grossman View Post

Nice double standard.
    Giving examples of symptoms is a bad thing, now? But then again, this is coming from someone that I've already demonstrated, has trouble reading.

Look the whole Culture not a Costume thing does have a point even if people would rather mock it than actually take two minutes to give it actual thought. Some of the costumes presented, like the Geisha, represent things that are taken very seriously by their representative cultures. It takes years of training to become a Geisha in Japan, and by all accounts it's not an easy life or an easy training routine. The Geisha costume, specifically, takes something that many consider to be an art form and turns it into a joke for college frat parties. I can kinda see where that would tick some people off. The Geisha is a very deeply ingrained part of the culture and they don't view it as something to be made fun of in the way that Americans do, especially since we don't have a frame of reference for it here. That's why that one is considered racist it IS considered demeaning to a particular culture, by a particular culture.

Some of the others can be just as bad when played off of stupid stereotypes. I get tired of seeing moronic costumes and not some like the "gangsta ho" and what not. They're excuses because they're easy, no other reason, plus it gets people riled up and they run out and buy the stupid things because the companies will stand out and whine about PC this and PC that. Humbug I say.
    “Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton

I'm not just a white knight. I'm a freaking Paladin.

Since you clearly learned a new word today (autistic), maybe you should hit up the wikipedia page.
    aww, that's so cute!
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Giving examples of symptoms is a bad thing, now? But then again, this is coming from someone that I've already demonstrated, has trouble reading.
    Except because autism has a range of severity, its not an accurate description, at all. -_-

What was your TIL? How to write things really (small)?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    People were up in arms right after the shooting, and in that year hate crimes towards blacks went up.
    that's because black people are very rarely charged with hate crimes because for some reason people believe we can not be racist at all.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Deleted
    Symptoms of such things vary greatly from person to person.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Please, nothing you say is related to aspbergers. Its just your own slanted opinion, trying to pin it on a condition is insulting to others with the same condition.
    Can you not read here? Nothing I said was " I say this bc I have asperger's" what I said was I find some of the people here stereotypically autistic sometimes and I'm on the spectrum myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by timehascomeandsohaveI View Post
    When did you get it diagnosed?
    2006-2007. All started because several teachers were concerned by my behavior.

This thread has gone far past the point of being constructive.

Closed.