Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Happy Endings and Human Target.

Deleted
    Firefly, Deadwood, Jericho, Zero Hour, Terra Nova, Flashforward, Stargate univers.

Deleted
    Odyssey 5 - Never Found out if they changed the course of history and saved the planet, or who they mysterious Traveler was, I get the feeling that TV Audiances where just not ready for a deep, Multi Season story arch SCI-FI series.

Flash Forward - Great Story, Again Never fully told the story about who was behind, or why they where behind the events.

Firefly - enough Said

Star Trek - Not continuing the cannon from the DS9 / TNG / Voyager Era, is possibly the largest mistake that they made with the exception of the reboot movies (have total hatred for them). There is a huge amount of Trekers out there waiting for a new series. But chances are it will be a continuation of the reboot movies and will basicly destroy 50+ years of cannon behind it.

Primeval (Original and New World) Dinosaurs! Dinosaurs! Dinosaurs! Dinosaurs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Terra Nova, Stargate Atlantis, Young justice and Symbionic Titan..Oh also Samurai Jack and The Life and Tiems of Juniper Lee(it felt like watching an animated version of Spyro alot of the time) oh also Surface and Heroes.

Seriously why do all the GOOD american shows get cancelled....

Stargate Universe. I really liked the show, and was gutted with how they left it. Other than that: Terra Nova, Enterprise and Firefly

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    Odyssey 5 - Never Found out if they changed the course of history and saved the planet, or who they mysterious Traveler was, I get the feeling that TV Audiances where just not ready for a deep, Multi Season story arch SCI-FI series.

Flash Forward - Great Story, Again Never fully told the story about who was behind, or why they where behind the events.

Firefly - enough Said

Star Trek - Not continuing the cannon from the DS9 / TNG / Voyager Era, is possibly the largest mistake that they made with the exception of the reboot movies (have total hatred for them). There is a huge amount of Trekers out there waiting for a new series. But chances are it will be a continuation of the reboot movies and will basicly destroy 50+ years of cannon behind it.

Primeval (Original and New World) Dinosaurs! Dinosaurs! Dinosaurs! Dinosaurs!
    That canon is continuing in the form of the Star Trek Online game..But yes i want more series after voyager...It seems to me Voyager would have had ALOT of big impact on the events..Plus that new ship the doctor boarded with the splitting function...Seriously I want to see more of that.

Also more about the tech they got from future Janeway and Hologram rights..Like how much of the future we saw is going to come to pass....And then there is their ability to say talk to Neelix and his people and maybe like in STO more Voth appearances and so on..

10+ Year Old Account
    Firefly to begin; I watched the episodes on Netflix not long ago, well after the hype and outrage due to the fact it was cancelled, so I was very late to the show. I understand the outrage over it being cancelled now too! Awesome series that was just really starting to develop character-wise and plot-wise, only to suddenly stop. From what I gathered, the cost of the show plus the poor management by Fox caused them to drop the show.

Stargate Universe secondly; I loved the rough and merciless kind of storyboard that the show used. I was in total opposition of the type used in the previous stargate shows, so it made for a great splinter episode that wasn't more of the same. I suspect that was the reason it didn't keep on going though because it was just too different. I never looked in to the actual reasons for the cancellation though so that is just my personal opinion on that.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omoidaseba View Post
    John Doe and (not entirely sure if it's rally CANCELED, but..) Kyle XY.
    Oh gods YES i LOVED John Doe...And yes it was....Another one was Jake 2.0.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobysnacks View Post
    Stargate Universe. I really liked the show, and was gutted with how they left it. Other than that: Terra Nova, Enterprise and Firefly
    Herretic! This abomination of a show should never have been aired, It was a great idea but they ruined it with the temporal Cold War.

Futurama and Stargate Universe

No one has mentioned "Reboot"?!?!

P.S. "Sliders" just goes all jacked up toward the end and then the O'Connell brothers left.....and well yeah...
    Last edited by Shadowygoodness; 2013-10-27 at 03:05 PM.
    Those who you know as Warlocks are your Salvation through Destruction. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodon View Post
    Firefly to begin; I watched the episodes on Netflix not long ago, well after the hype and outrage due to the fact it was cancelled, so I was very late to the show. I understand the outrage over it being cancelled now too! Awesome series that was just really starting to develop character-wise and plot-wise, only to suddenly stop. From what I gathered, the cost of the show plus the poor management by Fox caused them to drop the show.

Stargate Universe secondly; I loved the rough and merciless kind of storyboard that the show used. I was in total opposition of the type used in the previous stargate shows, so it made for a great splinter episode that wasn't more of the same. I suspect that was the reason it didn't keep on going though because it was just too different. I never looked in to the actual reasons for the cancellation though so that is just my personal opinion on that.
    For Stargate fans such as me it was more that it was too Glactica..Too much focus on sex and the "oooh dark gritty" not enough of the fun light hearted stuff mixed with the fun sci fi and possibilities of the earlier series..

In short it never felt stargate it just felt like some generic recent oversexed lets make it dark schtick....

15+ Year Old Account
    Firefly definitely. I'd also say Fringe. I think the 3rd season wasn't that great mostly because they knew they had to try and wrap everything up before they were ready (the show skipped ahead about 20 years between season 2 and 3).

15+ Year Old Account
    Firefly, although the movie made it less great, since the "mystery" of the Reavers was revealed in a shitty B-movie way.

Stargate Universe - JUST when it started to get great it was cancelled. I agree the first season was terrible and the fatty nerd in the red t-shirt was beyond anoying. (Most of the cast was, realy looked like they casted for looks rather than performance) It lacked a proper journey but that was just starting when they pulled the plug. Was quite sad about that.

Threshold - I believe it was even cancelled mid first season, was an amazing sci-fi though.

Deleted
    john doe and heroes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowygoodness View Post
    No one has mentioned Reboot?!?!
    Funny you should mention Reboot

http://www.rebootrevival.com/

Also GODDAMN turns out Rainmaker(the guys who acquired mainframe) are making the Ratchet and Clank movie...DAMN YES!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Outofmana View Post
    Firefly, although the movie made it less great, since the "mystery" of the Reavers was revealed in a shitty B-movie way.

Stargate Universe - JUST when it started to get great it was cancelled. I agree the first season was terrible and the fatty nerd in the red t-shirt was beyond anoying. (Most of the cast was, realy looked like they casted for looks rather than performance) It lacked a proper journey but that was just starting when they pulled the plug. Was quite sad about that.

Threshold - I believe it was even cancelled mid first season, was an amazing sci-fi though.
    I can actually agree that Universe it feels was just starting to pick up..Still i can understand why it got cancelled pretty easily.

Also I should mentino "Hypernauts".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypernauts
    Those who you know as Warlocks are your Salvation through Destruction. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    John Doe, Fastlane, Now and Again, Murder in Small Town X, Caprica, Surface, Moonlight and so many others.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspen View Post
    Copper, it was on BBCA and it was a good first season but a GREAT second season.... I don't think I'll ever be over mourning that show =[
    oh didn't realize they cancelled Copper.. did they cancel Longmire too and Vegas? I was considering eventualy catching up on Copper, had no idea it was cancelled. There was also another Witch series cancelled, unlike Witches of EAst End which is a Charmed remake, this one was a bit more gutsy, forgotten its name..

someone also mentioned Deadwood, didn't see it, but might check it out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Basmothh View Post
    Happy Endings and Human Target.
    Human Target continued in the vein of Season 1.. season 2 was really horrible, , a leverage copycat that wasn't as good as leverage.

Surprised no one mentioned Tron Uprising, people were raving about it, i have yet to catch up with it.

I don't think I would miss Happy Endings.. heard it ended..i lol'd.. the guy who plays the gay friend is now in Mindy Project... and the black guy there, he actually turned down a role in the much better New Girl, he apperas in teh pilot episode, and gets replaced with the character Winston, it's funny that New Girl is still going whiles Happy ENdin g is canceelled.. man he chose wrong. Probably felt Happy ENdings was safe choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    obligatory vote for Firefly .

another from the Whedon stable, Angel, thought it was VASTLY superior to Buffy, but didn't reach the fan levels that buffy did, so they scrapped it on an epic cliffhanger, then wrapped up the stories in a fairly shitty graphic novel.

Farscape! favourite series of all time, wish I could have seen more
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30