Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    only one i can think of is that other than giving you ten levels crafting is pretty pointless as it costs you more money than you can get from it
    Not to mention they have (probably) changed it. Instead of getting 10 levels for every maxed profession, I only got about 5-6 levels max with a booster activated. I don't know when they've changed it, but when I was trying this last month, I couldn't reach 10 levels a single time like everyone was screaming.
    So it's only worth it if you have 1. too much money or 2. a lot of stuff gaining dust in your bank.

First off boosters don't do jackshit for your XP, they only help you reach max crafting faster.

Second, it's still 7lvls for any prof that goes to 400 and 10lvls for profs that go to 500.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    Second, it's still 7lvls for any prof that goes to 400 and 10lvls for profs that go to 500.
    Right, the change Silverbleed mentioned, occurred when Ascended weapons altered the spread on crafting to 500 (even though all crafts didn't go above 400 at the time).

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    what they really needed to do was figure out more and better ways to spend the karma
    Agreed. I loved karma as a currency because I enjoy DEs and do them all the time, but the rewards available for it are not very good. The most I've ever spent mine on were cooking materials and two sets of Rabid gear (only because Berserker isn't available for karma).

I would have preferred to see karma expanded upon instead of the addition of laurels. Although, given the semi-recent trend of Anet to have items cost a ridiculous amount of currency (Dragon Bash Jorbreakers, Halloween Candy Corn Cobs, etc.) I'm concerned anything worthwhile that was added at this point would not be balanced in price compared to acquisition, especially after the nerf.