Renew not refreshing

I noticed tonight that renews werent getting refreshed by binding heals when they were getting refreshed by fdcl procs, flash heal hardcasts, serenity and greater heals. On some attempts (very few) binding heal was refreshing renews, but not the majority of fights.

Anybody else had a problem with this? This only started happening tonight for me, renew refresh hasn't been bugging out for me for many months now.

Quote Originally Posted by XyroN View Post
    I noticed tonight that renews werent getting refreshed by binding heals when they were getting refreshed by fdcl procs, flash heal hardcasts, serenity and greater heals. On some attempts (very few) binding heal was refreshing renews, but not the majority of fights.

Anybody else had a problem with this? This only started happening tonight for me, renew refresh hasn't been bugging out for me for many months now.
    Just started happening for me too, on H-Malkorak, super annoying

I too have witnessed this bug specifically on heroic malkorak.

It was indeed on Malkorok hc that it happened to me. Thanks guys.

Noticed the same. Went disc because it was annoying since I gear for renew. seemed to refresh if people weren't at 100% hp under the shield effect but don't know for sure.

I'd wager it's because it's not registering as a heal I the target due to the debuff.

I thought the fact it heals your target for +1 and the rest absorbed was supposed to account for that.

It's only binding heal thats bugging out btw. Everything else seemed to work, even cascade.

Thanks, Hikamiro. Very much appreciated!