10+ Year Old Account

YES! METALOCALYPSE Returns With Deathlock Rock Opera

Finally.

Season 5 has not been announced yet, but the hour long special aired on Adult Swim on October 27th.

So happy.

Best musical I have seen so far, it was BRUTAL.

Everyone should check it out. Here is a little taste for the uninitiated.

“Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

pretty much all of adult swims animated shows are guarenteed renewal. in fact almost every show on adult swim is guaranteed renewal, especially since they added in twitter ratings where if you tweet about the show it counts towards its ratings.

its timeslots have almost no competition so a show would either have to end on its own or get really bad ratings to get cancelled and metalocalypse is pretty popular and brendon doesnt seem like he wants to end it anytime soon.

it takes longer to produce than other shows though because they have to write the songs for it as well
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    pretty much all of adult swims animated shows are guarenteed renewal. in fact almost every show on adult swim is guaranteed renewal, especially since they added in twitter ratings where if you tweet about the show it counts towards its ratings.

its timeslots have almost no competition so a show would either have to end on its own or get really bad ratings to get cancelled and metalocalypse is pretty popular and brendon doesnt seem like he wants to end it anytime soon.

it takes longer to produce than other shows though because they have to write the songs for it as well

I hate how long it takes them for each season to arise, they always have it in hiatus each year.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”