Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    Spent over 1400 euros for a previous generation gaming laptop from Kabul International Airport during my deployment, for that price I could have had a top-of-the-range gaming rig when I got back a month later.

I was impatient.
    We were told not to bring laptops on our deployment, one lad brought his anyway and watched as his bergen carrying it was thrown out of the truck to the floor......CRUNCH!

Clothes from expensive stores, all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it was a collectors edition of a video game and it was called Duke Nukem Forever. I paid I think like $100-$150 for it and it came with a small bust of Duke Nukem and some small little shit. A month or so later the price for it on Amazon was like $60. Never felt so much failure in my life.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2013-10-28 at 03:32 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    You probably can, you just need to cock a charging handle each time. I've seen AR-15's that operate that way.
    Yeah, they usually plug the gas port or remove the gas system in some way so the gun doesn't cycle. That said, an underfolder may still be a no-no for them.