Deleted

Which alchemy Specialization is the most profitable?

Hey guys, sorry If the same thread is here already. I just wants to ask which spec is the most money profitable for me? My second profesion is JWC.

15+ Year Old Account
    Totally realm dependent, I have all three specs and I make the most with potions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on your server. On mine, Transmute. Primal Diamonds are going for nearly 2700g per stack of 5, and you can make them in bulk and get crazy transmute procs. I tried both Elixer and Potion, neither of which made any money. If you have a really active server with lots of raiders, you could probably make a killing off of flasks and potions.
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it depends on what you're making and what you want to do. I would say that if you want to passively make gold, go transmute and make living steels each day (or maybe something else, as others have said). If you are going to make many potions/flasks to sell them, go one of the other two specs.
    I don't think there is a 'best' spec because each person will do different activities. E.g. you're not going to making much gold as an elixir master only transmuting living steels, but another person will take advantage of the elixir mastery.

Deleted
    Transmute Transmute Transmute Transmute

Transmute is very profitable but I use Elixir, in my realm flasks are around 70-80 gold and I can get like 500-600 gold on wednesdays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Primal diamond transmute has the highest margins I should think.

Ony my high pop realm, I barely make any profit with potions/flasks. So I went transmute and once in a while I have a double or triple procc (like once in 6 month now lol), so this ends up with a bit of profit. If you have an engineer and a mining char then you could serve yourself with the mats for the sky golem every day and sell the mount with 100% profit every month. That is what I do.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think 2/3 can be equally profitable. Transmute is good for extra living steel, good for belt buckles which sell well. I personally do flask spec and sell about two stacks a day with crap from my farms. Usually make about 3ish K. I've never had any luck with potions on the other had. They sell dont get me wrong but it doesnt feel like as big a return. That being said you'll make more potions than flasks or living steel or primal diamonds so that's more procs.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

I just transmute and make panthers/belt buckles, it's not the quickest but it only takes me a minute a day.
    Last edited by Ilara; 2013-11-01 at 11:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    At the start of every expansion: Transmute ALL the way.
    The longer the expansion is out the better Elixir and Pot become because every raider needs his/her flasks and pots since there aren't any cauldrons anymore.

Transmute Master makes good money: Get one Miner> Mine as long as you can ghost Iron ore> Make Ghost Iron Bars, lots of it> Mail the Ghost Iron Bars to your Transmute Master> Transmute Ghost Iron Bars into Trillium Ones. You will get a lot of procs(I get about 15-20% proc)> Transmute 6 of it in Living Steel(may be lucky and get 2)> Keep 12 Trillium Bars to Transmute the next 2 days> Sell the rest Trillium Bars> Sell Living Steel= About 1-1,5K gold per day but only if you have a Miner and the time to mine for 2 Hours every 2-3 days

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't really matter on which realm you are playing, Transmute is the king as long as bots keep playing.

As soon as every single bot stops botting, elixir master will have a great push up because flask prices will sky rocket as herbs will become way more expensive. But that's unlikely to happen, Blizzard is currently banning a lot of bots but that's just to increase their new accounts revenue.

Realm dependent, but for a multitude of reasons. You could be on a very low-pop realm making more gold than high-pop realms. Less competition, maybe you even get to monopolize your markets. Low-pop realms also tend to get less botting, which means less supply and you can jack up the prices even more. Low-pop also means low raiding population, which means potions/flasks are going to be a pretty stagnant market. Even if people don't raid, they do at least work their professions, and want to socket/enchant their gear. This makes transmutation better since you'd be processing Ghost Iron into Trillium, either for you or other people to make Living Steel for gear/mounts/buckles. With the legendary meta gem, every time someone gets a helm upgrade they need 5 Primal Diamonds to trade in too.

All in all, server dependent.

Transmutation usually, though on PvP servers you will find potions may be the better end of the deal.