Addon to blacklist and vendor certain greens and blues?

I'm a JC, and as a part of my usual activities, I have to find something to do with all the green gems from prospecting. The easiest thing I've found to do is create random green and blue necks and rings. The investment cost is low, and the return is greater than the sum of its parts. However, right clicking each individual item and waiting what seems to be a server catch-up can be a pain. Oftentimes I'm having to go to the buyback tab to get a trinket back that I sold or something of the like.

It would be less tedious and less wear and tear on my mouse buttons if this existed. My current bag addon vendors all greys easily but I can't seem to see a functionality that would allow this. Even if I had to enter the exact item names into a blacklist that would work fine for my needs. Thanks in advance!

Thanks, that one hasn't been updated for a year, but I did find AutoVendor on Curse, which already had my items in the list to kill. Problem solved, thank you!

I have used minimalist addon for years, autosells gray items. Perhaps not what your looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Calima View Post
    I have used minimalist addon for years, autosells gray items. Perhaps not what your looking for
    Yup, already had one selling grey items. I wanted to get rid of certain blues and greens. Found it.