As much as i want to see new models i dont think there will be any new info.
Most likely in typically Blizzard fashion, they got 75% done with the new models and then decided to scrap them all and start over.
Trolls - we've seen them in ToT Raid.
Orcs - Thrall/Garrosh.
Night Elves - Well of Eternity dungeon.
Human - Varian/Jaina(?).
Five Common MMO-C Misconceptions:
1. If I'm burnt out on WoW, the game must be less exciting than it was in BC/Wrath.
2. If Guild Wars 2 can do it, WoW should have done it 4-9 years ago.
3. Anything I don't get free is another way to milk the players for money.
4. "Don't hate me because I disagree" is a good way to shut down dissenting arguments.
5. GC is the root of all WoW's problems. Now that he is gone the game will be perfect again.
They will be more than polished, they will be reanimated to have more personality and expressive movement than they already do, on par with the Pandaren and Goblin and Worgen models. Thrall and Garrosh are closer, but your other examples are just subtle tweaks.
I could imagine we might be lucky enough to see a least a little something, but not gonna get my hopes up.
"Reminds me of a dog, you stare at it while it's playing outside... Running around in a circle, then stopping up, wagging with a wide "grin". Jumping around until you call for the dog, then it lowers its tail because it think it's done something bad... And then you throw the ball, seeing the tail go straight into the air in bliss! ^^" - Gehco
Wishblade of Draenor EU
I can't recall how they said they are approaching the revamps but say they have teams doing every race, as opposed to one race at a time, they arguable could have one of each particular race/gender complete to showcase which would be great for a preview. If not it'd be nice to see everything they've got done so far for critique.
If it's not an elf, leave it on the shelf.
Only good Horde is a dead one.
Or maybe its 25% of every model in the game.
With player models completely finished.