Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wdh1974 View Post
    http://www.numberofabortions.com/

Regardless of what you believe, the heart is stopped, how many genius IQ's have been destroyed, have we already ripped out and shredded the child that would cure cancer? There are other ways, many want to adopt in this country, blame that law as part of the problem.
    children that wouldve grown up in a home that didnt want them or loved them. a genius iq doesnt do the world any good if the only thing you wanna do with it is fuck people over for being douchey to you
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    As a Texan, yay! In a state the size of Texas, forcing all but 5 clinics to close because of redundant and stringent rules is stupid. It was like saying you needed to have access to a hospital nearby in order to have an ingrown toenail removed.

(note, I am not comparing abortion to having an ingrown toenail, only that neither requires a hospital to do for most cases)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    im sure if the founding fathers could they wouldve aborted some of their slave babies
    Unlikely. Why wouldn't they want to get some extra slaves for free?

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by wdh1974 View Post
    http://www.numberofabortions.com/

Regardless of what you believe, the heart is stopped, how many genius IQ's have been destroyed, have we already ripped out and shredded the child that would cure cancer? There are other ways, many want to adopt in this country, blame that law as part of the problem.
    Look at it as population control. Or crime prevention http://scholar.harvard.edu/barro/fil...imerate_bw.pdf
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Because, woman > child > man. Or did you not get the memo?
    When it is about a woman's body, yeah, you're right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Our Gods, the sacred and holy Founding Fathers, must indeed be lamenting at the travesty that is the protection of abortion under the divine script of the Constitution.

Either that or they're dead.
    Without the constitution, we don't have a Government. We also don't have any rights. Oh, and apparently it could be determined that you can't have abortions either. You should be pretty happy about the constitution.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Because the First Amendment, something they themselves wrote, prevents people from forcing their religious persuasions on the rest of the population.
    Oh no, we don't bring the First Amendment into this forum. It gets certain posters' panties in a bunch to be reminded that our Constitution explicitly forbids religious favoritism.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Yeah it's why we waited 150 years to let em vote.
    Yes and due to the Constitution women can now vote. Without it there would be no 19th amendment and no way to create the 19th amendment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    How many Stalins have been destroyed? Have we already ripped out and shredded the next Hitler?
    Child = Innocent no matter what

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkacid View Post
    I think the founding fathers are rolling in their graves right now. How can a barbaric act(abortion) be protected by the Constitution?
    the founding fathers might be enlighten, but they was not perfect, remember they did think slavery was a good idea.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Child = Innocent no matter what
    If people want to say "LOOK HOW MANY GENIUS IQ'S WE HAVE DESTROYED1111" then I'd say it's fair game. I have no issue with this ruling. This still won't solve high abortion rates or Teen pregnancy. It'll just be less stressful.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    What if the little human inside the female is female? So is it okay to kill a woman because we're irresponsible?

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    A 'stunning move'? Really? Seems like it was bound to happen...
    I called it a while back the second it reached a court any sane judge would shoot the fucker down. good news regardless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    Oh no, we don't bring the First Amendment into this forum. It gets certain posters' panties in a bunch to be reminded that our Constitution explicitly forbids religious favoritism.
    Our Constitution does not forbid favoring a religion. It simply says that everybody can worship or not worship whatever they want.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    If people want to say "LOOK HOW MANY GENIUS IQ'S WE HAVE DESTROYED1111" then I'd say it's fair game. I have no issue with this ruling. This still won't solve high abortion rates or Teen pregnancy. It'll just be less stressful.
    It doesn't matter. Killing an innocent human because somebody is irresponsible is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Therionn View Post
    What if the little human inside the female is female? So is it okay to kill a woman because we're irresponsible?
    you do realize the space in time in which you can have an abortion the fetus doesn't even have a sex?

10+ Year Old Account
    Our Constitution does not forbid favoring a religion. It simply says that everybody can worship or not worship whatever they want.
    Except Anti Abortion has always been about religious beliefs. Thta might not be the case for you but it's the excuse many people have that.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Yeah it's why we waited 150 years to let em vote.
    Good thing that's relevant today.

It doesn't matter. Killing an innocent human because somebody is irresponsible is wrong.
    hope you feel the same way when an innocent man is executed.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    If she isn't dying or wasn't raped, her whims shouldn't matter more than a child's life. If she didn't want a kid, she shouldn't get pregnant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    you do realize the space in time in which you can have an abortion the fetus doesn't even have a sex?
    Okay? What if the fetus would have been a female.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Good thing we kill it before it's a person.
    What is it then? I'm pretty sure it's not a mystery what's coming out of there. Or have there been cases where it turned out to be a dog?