[Music] New Eminem - The Monster featuring Rihanna

http://www.audiomack.com/song/fashio...ter-ft-rihanna

It's really sad.. The guy just keeps tarnishing his legacy left and right by making these cheesy pop songs. Rap God was cool but Survivor and that other other horrible song he put out a few weeks ago are so bad. He has/had the talent to be the undisputed greatest rapper EVER, but he just keeps putting out garbage the past few years.

Song is better than anything played on the radio however. Plus who can blame him. One album will make him more than any average person will make their entire life.

- - - Updated - - -

In 10 years this and Recovery will be a classic like his older albums, people like to hate on his new shit for some reason.

Deleted
    Not bad, Not great, not a fan of the direction he seems to be taking with this "Commerical Pop" style though. Much preferred him during his slim shady phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Peso View Post
    Song is better than anything played on the radio however. Plus who can blame him. One album will make him more than any average person will make their entire life.

- - - Updated - - -

In 10 years this and Recovery will be a classic like his older albums, people like to hate on his new shit for some reason.
    I would never call Eminem wack due to the fact that his first three albums were pretty much flawless. Also the tons of features he did 99-2003 were all really good, but ever since around Encore his music just seems so generic now. He hasn't put out anything amazing that's wow'd me since maybe "You Don't Know" with 50, and that was like 7-8 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    I would never call Eminem wack due to the fact that his first three albums were pretty much flawless. Also the tons of features he did 99-2003 were all really good, but ever since around Encore his music just seems so generic now. He hasn't put out anything amazing that's wow'd me since maybe "You Don't Know" with 50, and that was like 7-8 years ago.
    I think each Eminem album is very unique in it's own way. We see him evolve as the legend of rap that he is. We see him mature as an artist and try new things. He always keeps it real and is on top of his game.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    http://www.audiomack.com/song/fashio...ter-ft-rihanna

It's really sad.. The guy just keeps tarnishing his legacy left and right by making these cheesy pop songs. Rap God was cool but Survivor and that other other horrible song he put out a few weeks ago are so bad. He has/had the talent to be the undisputed greatest rapper EVER, but he just keeps putting out garbage the past few years.
    He hasn't tarnished his legacy at all and will go down as one of the best rappers of all time when it's all said and done.

Heh, I mean not surprised, Berserk was terrible, and his newest song Survival was a Call of Duty ad.

10+ Year Old Account
    it wasnt that bad. Although what Miley Cyrus does is worse. :/ So Put that in comparison with this song. Seriously >_> It'll look innocent and Awesome compared to that train wreck.

Warlords of Draenor:
    Blizzard: LETS INTRODUCE TIME TRAVEL
    Everyone else: Oh great now Blizzard is a fan of Doctor Who.
    The Doctor: Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey stuff! YAYYY Bowties are cool!

I didn't really have any problems with Berserk, had some pretty good metaphors and references. I liked Rap God, was pretty good. Survivor was alright, probably my least favorite of them all so far. The Monster is pretty good too imo, it has some interesting wordplay and such. I think this album is gonna be pretty good honestly.

not a bad song. liked it better than his other new ones.