Authorization failed. Exceed frequency limit.

Hello folks,

I've got a problem. I'm trying to buy myself 2 tickets for the Armin Only Intense show next year in Moscow. After selecting 2 tickets and filling in my information, I'm being redirected to the payment website, this is being handles by paymaster.ru, the only option that is availiable for me as a non Russian is the credit card option. I do have a credit card, so I fill in my information and then I get to fill in my Mastercard securecode and then I get this error as the topic says: Authorization failed. Exceeds frequency limit.

I've been to my bank and asked them if something is wrong with my card, they said nothing is wrong and that there wasn't even a connection made at all with the bank. So they thought it's something with the website. I've send an e-mail through their contact support form with the same question but I haven't received an answer yet. I've also tried to google it and I cannot find any information on this error.

Does anyone on these forums perhaps knows more about this or what I can do?

Thank you, Sala

Only thing I can find is that you maybe used it too often? I read something about someone having a similar issue and they were only allowed X transactions a month. But they said there was nothing wrong with our card, so idk. Call back and speak to someone useful?

I've asked this same question at my bank, they said there is no such thing as an X Amount of times you can use your card. I have a 1000 Eur Limit and even if I wanted to do 1000 x 1 Eur it should be possible. Besides that, the new month has already arrived for the credit card, my previous month has been paid off, so uh should be refreshed to zero. I'll try call again I guess. Thanks either way