Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Delion View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...d/Boozt/simple
    Go ahead and take your shitty QQ somewhere else tryhard bads.
    since its 85 n not 90, im gonna assume u are playing the one in ur sig.

thats an expansion old???

Anyways, not being able to kill 1 healer in 2s 2v1 ._.?!?!? im 1.5k n me n a friend (Disc) killed 2x healers (druid and shammy both resto)
    Last edited by Zlashies; 2013-10-29 at 09:30 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by waldor22 View Post
    it is also not his account check the dates on the feat of strengths.
    Cute, nice try.
    Also, its all about the momentum of the resto druid.
    Not a matter of skill really..

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    but to be honest rdruid healing and cc is just annoying, especially clones, the thing that really destroys 2s - 95% passive healing, rest just jumping after another healer to start a cc chain............

Deleted
    Honestly as a resto druid I feel you and I agree. Not because I find it frustrating but because I hate having to kite a team that's pretty much outplayed us and killed my partner, just to wait for mechanics to allow me to take the upper hand.

Healers r op
    give me an RNG match decider instead

That's OP. That's what OP is saying.
    Which is absolutely ridiculous.

Since 3s isn't viable anymore, whats that..?
    Do you even know what viable means?
    I feel like you're just repeating things you've heard elsewhere, but not understanding them - so their context when you repeat them is completely out of whack.

If you're upset about 2s, try 3s. 3s is "viable" in that is's more balanced (read:not exactly balanced; but moreso than 2s), and it's more interesting as well.
    Less binary.
    Last edited by Instructor Soki; 2013-10-29 at 09:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Combine dampening with the crowd chose you.

- After you land a kill the opposite team has 1 minute to score a cross kill, else the crowd chooses your team.
    - After 10 minutes current dampening buff kicks in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Instructor Soki View Post
    Healers r op
    give me an RNG match decider instead

That's OP. That's what OP is saying.
    Which is absolutely ridiculous.

Do you even know what viable means?
    I feel like you're just repeating things you've heard elsewhere, but not understanding them - so their context when you repeat them is completely out of whack.

If you're upset about 2s, try 3s. 3s is "viable" in that is's more balanced (read:not exactly balanced; but moreso than 2s), and it's more interesting as well.
    Less binary.
    Viable as in, TSG rushes in, 1 shots your healer, boom 2,5.

Quote Originally Posted by Zlashies View Post
    since its 85 n not 90, im gonna assume u are playing the one in ur sig.

thats an expansion old???

Anyways, not being able to kill 1 healer in 2s 2v1 ._.?!?!? im 1.5k n me n a friend (Disc) killed 2x healers (druid and shammy both resto)
    Hey if you get gladiator once you can do it again unless you bought. I'm not saying this is the case but it's true.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Hey if you get gladiator once you can do it again unless you bought. I'm not saying this is the case but it's true.
    I did infact, but that toon got locked away.

I did infact, but that toon got locked away.
    ofc it did. wintrading is a banable offence

Please don't make a thread and then proceed to flame everyone who replies to you.

You're playing Destro/Healer in 2s, and if you are a 'R1' player you should know that you're not going to be able to out damage a Resto Druid without setting up a proper kill. Why not get your Shaman to NS->Hex the Druid and then drop a earthbind or frost shock (so you can catch up without him shifting). Cast a fear on him and then pop your Demon Soul / trinket macro and Chaos Bolt -> Fear -> Chaos Bolt -> Fear -> Chaos Bolt -> Blanket CS -> Conflag x2? If you're playing with Death Coil or Shadowfury it's even better.

Depending on the map, you can actually cover a lot of ground by having a well placed Port and Gateway.

There is no need to take it that far snuggli, it's quite simple really.

Regardless of whether he can or can't kill the healer , a so called "Multi-R1" player would NEVER come to mmo champ and open a thread and WHINE about the state of 2v2!!

It's that easy, this person is not a rank 1 person because someone at a R1 level already knows that this is the state of things, and since Mr. R1 warlock is whining about 2v2, he should already know that lock /healer in 2v2 is pretty bad atm.

This very thread proves that he is not a R1 player, whatever crap link he posted is not him or simply bought it.

On topic : 2v2 should have gotten the change to have the winner decided based on people alive,TODAY. Mr. OP R1 would know that if he read patchnotes like a R1 would, instead of opening a thread and whining about it.
    Last edited by wholol; 2013-10-29 at 03:56 PM.