Starting a horde blood DK, which race?

I have a 90 blood dk which is human, and I've since switched to horde to play with a co-worker.

I've never really played horde before, and I've been reading up on the racials, etc... tauren base hp, undead touch of the grave, belf aoe silence, etc...

Which race is the best for a blood dk?

The tauren health racial is based on your base HP so it is very little and since we are at the points tanks life is 700,000 to 900,000 everywhere you look the 5k you will get isn't worth looking at.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

For a Blood DK there isn't realy any Race that stands out that much. I always go for an Orc if it comes to melee DPS.

Is the undead "touch of the grave" worth it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Loving my female belf dk, looks great in armor and got a nice little AoE silence. I suppose troll is nice as well, as the haste buff can be used to get in couple more deathstrikes before a big hit. Trolls also have health regen, but I hardly think that's noticeable. Otherwise you might consider goblins, as it's nice having someone with a vendor discount.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert View Post
    Is the undead "touch of the grave" worth it?
    No.

I'd go blood elf or orc. Belf for the aoe silence which helps. Orc for dmg.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/race/

I would look at Orc I think it has offers the best abilities: Axe Specialization, Blood Fury, Hardness, Command

If not Orc then i would go Undead: Shadow Resistance, Will of The Forsaken, Cannibalize, Underwater Breathing

Tauren are big ass tanks and look cool but warstop is about all it's good for
    Last edited by Shockzilla; 2013-10-29 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Added a link

Quote Originally Posted by Shockzilla View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/race/

I would look at Orc I think it has offers the best abilities: Axe Specialization, Blood Fury, Hardness, Command

If not Orc then i would go Undead: Shadow Resistance, Will of The Forsaken, Cannibalize, Underwater Breathing

Tauren are big ass tanks and look cool but warstop is about all it's good for
    That's not updated. Forsaken got Touch of the Grave instead of Underwater Breathing.

But yeah, I agree. Either Orc or Undead as DK. Tauren isn't worth it for the extra health and lolstomp and the Belf Arcane Torrent feels redudant with a normal interrupt and strangulate (plus grips).

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't allow threads like this here. Your race choice is your race choice. Pointless threads such as What Class/Race/Gender/Spec/Server should I roll are closed.