View Poll Results: How much should the President be aware of what happens in the Government/Country

Voters
74. This poll is closed
  • 0-9%

8 10.81%
  • 10-19%

1 1.35%
  • 20-29%

3 4.05%
  • 30-39%

2 2.70%
  • 40-49%

2 2.70%
  • 50-59%

3 4.05%
  • 60-69%

4 5.41%
  • 70-79%

8 10.81%
  • 80-89%

7 9.46%
  • 90-100%

36 48.65%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    where is your proof on this? I want a link proving these allegations.
    Sure, you give me a link with proof that Obama isn't eligible to be president, and I'll give you mine. Deal?

why do you think he keeps going golfing, he is probably counting down the days for the next 3 years

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit5555 View Post
    Doubting it based on a Questionable background with limited information or history about a person on the other hand is not racist
    Yes... because apparently you have more/better sources of information than the FBI, the CIA, the NSA and the Secret Service, right?

Because they NEVER EVER did any background check on Obama from the day he was born to the day he graduated college to the day he became an Illinois Senator, to the day he became President.

But you... YOU know better than those services above.

/folds arms under chin, smiles and blinks lightly.

Do tell... I'd live to hear your sources that are far more knowledgeable than the listed above! ^_^

EDIT1: oh, and do consider that probably every other country did their own investigations into who Obama was too... and they have sources as well that I'm THINKING might be better than yours.

EDIT2: unless you're going to call me lazy and tell me to find YOUR sources for myself... if you do I'll just laugh and say "Checkmate, I win" ^_^
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2013-10-30 at 01:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Sure, you give me a link with proof that Obama isn't eligible to be president, and I'll give you mine. Deal?
    I never said he wasn't. now who's avoiding the question?
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

10+ Year Old Account
    If we "cared", we'd have done something about it. Elected people to vote against it, staged more and larger protests, passed more local laws against it, etc..

Did we do any of that?

Nope.

Looks to me like Obama cares about as much as the rest of us. Which is to say: not at all.

Because realistically, what are other nations going to do about it? Germany is still pursuing the north atlantic trade agreement regardless. Sounds to me like Merkel doesn't really care much either.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I'm not a liberal, I have always voted Conservative.
    I would have to guess that you are either partially or completely full of crap because there have been limited chances to vote conservstive over the past decade. If you meant to state that you always vote Republican then you are as much a part of the problem as liberals are, just based off of your lame argument that anyone who questions Obama is racist. You probably couldn't put together anything resembling a coherent argument for what the conservative platform even stands for

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit5555 View Post
    No, you are once again asking others to read to you. I'm guessing you're out of grade school junior, so you're not getting a bedtime story from me. if you can't read, just day so, I'll draw some pictures for you. Otherwise if you want to learn something do it yourself. Laziness is no excuse for ignorance
    Then why the hell are you so damn lazy that you won't copy/paste a damn link?

Only one being ignorant here is you, bud! ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    That's because he is lying.

I'd have thought that to be an easy question to answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok I have an idea. All of us people who aren't racist, and still think Obama is a terrible president, just not respond to these race-baiting trolls.

Since people are basically just attacking each other, and not really discussing the topic at hand, I'd say it's about time to put this thread to a close.

Locked.