Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Its sad that the families will remain ignorant to the facts, but everyone who joins the special forces knows this is what happens, they are not even supposed to tell their own wives where they are being deployed to, OPSEC and all that.
    it´s sad how people are treated in this world
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    SO you think it's a conspiricy. Whatever keeps your tinfoil hat on your head safely.
    i didn't say or even imply its a conspiracy. so shove your tinfoil hat comment up your arse. One day people on this forum will actually read a post

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    It's part and parcel with the job. Sure it will be hard to accept, but that's just how it is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Special forces all know this is how it works, they are often lonely people with broken marriages, no friends outside of work. It takes a very different person to sign up for a tier 1 unit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Special forces all know this is how it works, they are often lonely people with broken marriages, no friends outside of work. It takes a very different person to sign up for a tier 1 unit.
    that´s pretty obvious if they are accepting to be treated as nonexistent
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Probably just bad luck. The wrong afghans in the wrong place at the wrong time. You don't have to be a genius to realize something is going on if a chinook is approaching. If they were in the area, getting "lucky" with an RPG could very well happen.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

The American Military lol smart enuff to hunt and track Osama Bin Laden but dumb enuff to fly 17 Elite Seal team members in a cargo helicopter driven by a national guard reserve member and fly them right into enemy territory only to get shot down and killed by a dumb raghead who lives in the mountains all because the dumb Army Rangers all 30 of em couldnt chase 5 ragheads running out the back of a house. lol the world we live in

Infracted.
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2013-10-29 at 09:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    The American Military lol smart enuff to hunt and track Osama Bin Laden but dumb enuff to fly 17 Elite Seal team members in a cargo helicopter driven by a national guard reserve member and fly them right into enemy territory only to get shot down and killed by a dumb raghead who lives in the mountains all because the dumb Army Rangers all 30 of em couldnt chase 5 ragheads running out the back of a house. lol the world we live in
    Only a fool would describe the Taliban as being 'dumb'.

Inferior in training and weaponry, perhaps, but certainly not dumb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
    Don't acted as an internet police. I have answered your question in advance - it's from mainstream media and victims' family. Do they have a right to question ?
    Just because they are related to him it doesn't mean they have any inside track on if something went on, or not, so why do you think it might have been an inside job?

No evidence has been presented by you, or by this chaps father, so explain what this is other than a bollocks conspiracy theory.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    Maybe you should not be calling anyone dumb....

Closing this.

We don't allow conspiracy theories here.