Poll: Have you tried the "Naked Man"?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    WAit, so people think that a woman who is uninterested in you is suddenly going to want to sleep with you because she is so shocked you are naked? I'm not buying it. Also it sounds like a really good way to potentially get yourself in trouble.
    In the age of dildos, every penis is underwhelming if it is attached to a crappy personality.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    You forgot the "I tried it & am writing this reply from jail" poll choice...

Seriously, wtf. Not a single woman I know of, including myself, would be swayed to suddenly change my mind & say "oh, alright, what a plucky little spitfire of a guy! Now I gotta give up my kitty b/c he's earned it through his weird, naked, desperate, determined, shocking & basically panhandling dance."

Any woman who wouldn't call the cops was desperate herself, thus 'naked man' wasn't even necessary.
    kintsukuroi
    ‘golden repair’, is the Japanese art of repairing pottery with gold or silver lacquer. The aesthetic philosophy focuses on imperfections rather than attempting to disguise them, with the intention that the piece becomes both more valuable and more beautiful because of its history and for having been broken.

I'd ask him to leave. I'd feel no need to call the cops unless he refused.

Also, I highly doubt I'd even let a guy I'd just met that day into my house in the first place.
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You are quite obviously upset.
    Nope, just laughing at someone whose sole intention is to try and look clever by one-upping a random stranger on the Internet. Clearly this matters to you, and I've no idea why, but you've been rumbled.

Toodles.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm for humor. Which was entirely called for in this thread.
    Of course it was; it was the entire point.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    This is the most stupid thing that I've ever read on Internet today.

If you're taking dating advices from How I met Your Mother then you're just... not kinda intelligent person.
    This is just a serial, "The Naked Man" trick for dating is as stupid as saying that you're working for "sNASA"(secret NASA).

Your friend is probably liar.
    I'd say there's every chance he embellished the tale somewhat. That doesn't make him a liar, just someone who loves a good gag with one of his best friends.

I may try sNASA, though - I think the chances of it working go up if the person you try it on has seen the show.

You appear to be arguing trivialities.
    I literally lol'd at that. It seems you've no grasp of irony, whatsoever.

Can you feel that?

You're done here.

Deleted
    Doing something like that is literally asking for troubles.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    So you're going to create a situation of extreme awkwardness in order to shock someone into fucking you?

That's awfully close to rape.
    How is it close to rape? The other person still has a choice. She can just say no and kick him out, with cloths or without.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellviren View Post
    Nope, just laughing at someone whose sole intention is to try and look clever by one-upping a random stranger on the Internet. Clearly this matters to you, but you've been rumbled.

Toodles.
    Trying to prove how you aren't upset by claiming they're just laughing - check.

Trying to claim the other person has an agenda other than to call bullshit - check.

Repeatedly saying 'goodbye', or some version thereof, yet always replying - check.

You appear to have missed out, "I don't care what you think, you're probably a virgin", but other than that it's pretty much textbook.

Deleted
    Under what criteria?
    Generally, the people. For the most part at least

10+ Year Old Account
    Trying to prove how you aren't upset by claiming they're just laughing - check.

Trying to claim the other person has an agenda other than to call bullshit - check.

Repeatedly saying 'goodbye', or some version thereof, yet always replying - check.

You appear to have missed out, "I don't care what you think, you're probably a virgin", but other than that it's pretty much textbook.
    Trying to prove a point that matters to nobody for no reason - check.

Trying to state the mood of the person you're trying to disprove looking for a rise - check.

Repeatedly responding to the opening poster of a thread saying exactly the same thing and ignoring other commentary - check.

You appear to have missed out the usual "I'm just interested in people", but other than that it's pretty much textbook.

Oh, no! You did actually say that already!

I could contact a zoologist, but it'd only be to classify exactly what type of troll you are. I've already stipulated that you've been rumbled, but you've also been weighed, measured and found utterly wanting. If you have nothing else to contribute to the thread, other than your terrible need to continue a pointless intercession, don't post.

But we both know you will. It's obvious being "right" is so important to you, that letting it go would cause more personal anxiety than you can handle.

It's cool, man. I've dealt with this before. I sympathise.

Honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Craakar View Post
    Generally, the people. For the most part at least
    That's almost a unique criticism of Edinburgh. Where were you and what were you doing (if you don't mind me asking)?

It's not really my business, so I won't be offended if you say that, I'm just curious as to why you feel that way - most people who visit Edinburgh tell me they loved it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trying to prove a point that matters to nobody for no reason - check.

Trying to state the mood of the person you're trying to disprove looking for a rise - check.

Repeatedly responding to the opening poster of a thread saying exactly the same thing and ignoring other commentary - check.

You appear to have missed out the usual "I'm just interested in people", but other than that it's pretty much textbook.

Oh, no! You did actually say that already!

I could contact a zoologist, but it'd only be to classify exactly what type of troll you are. I've already stipulated that you've been rumbled, but you've also been weighed, measured and found utterly wanting. If you have nothing else to contribute to the thread, other than your terrible need to continue a pointless intercession, don't post.

But we both know you will. It's obvious being "right" is so important to you, that letting it go would cause more personal anxiety than you can handle.

It's cool, man. I've dealt with this before. I sympathise.

Honestly.
    It appears that I have really upset you, I wasn't expecting someone to have such a fragile emotional state.