Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    I tried, but I can't muster up the care for how a pig raised purely to be consumed dies. Is it unsanitary?
    Next thing you know well be inplanting anesthetic needles to wild predator's teeth so their prey die painlessly. If you dont like animal cruelty on your dish dont buy meat from companies that do it, as far as it concens me someone has to lose for me to be able to get cheap meat, im just glad it isnt people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

I know in a processing plant read about they used a taser on the brain when they didn't expect it and knocked them clean out before proceeding. That seems humane enough.

Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    What the fuck is your problem, got beaten up alittle to much by daddy as as kid?
    He probably just never got shown Charlotte's Web as a kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

That part where that guy slammed a piglet on the ground and then they show the close up of it half braindead and squeeling made me close that shit so fast.

Fuck Walmart, I'm sad now.
    Hi Sephurik

Animal Cruelty and torture still happens actively and if anything has seemed to grow. Almost every other day I see an article online about a dog or an animal that were so severly tortured or left to die in such a demeaning way.

"Man is the cruelest animal."

and fuck walmart. Never shopped there, never will.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jhatka

Basically Sikhs and Hindus kill the animal with a single blow, administered when the animal is not expecting it. Seems much kinder than some methods.
    This method is similar to the Dhabihah, the ritual slaughter used to prepare halal meat. Its animal welfare status is controversial. It is a major incision into the animal causing it to bleed out for several minutes and leaves the spinal column (ie ability to feel pain) intact. As opposed to traditional Western slaughter in which the animal is stunned before it is killed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Pigs under extreme stress release toxic proteins that grow to extremely high levels. These proteins remain in the meat after processing hence the light greyish color. The result is a terrible product that is tough, bitter tasting, and chewy, even when cooked properly. Good pork is not hard to come by just stop shopping at Wal-Mart.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodon View Post
    At least those ones have a use. What's your purpose exactly?
    To be a troll I bet.

OT: I'm not surprised that Wal-mart would purchase pork from this supplier, they are always trying to get the best prices so they can sell cheap in their stores. I'm sure the people in charge at Wal-mart are ignorant or play ignorant; considering all the produce and other items they sell through their store. That supplier should be closed down the conditions are barbaric. I'm sure if enough people boycott or annoy Wal-mart they will see those suppliers as a liability and drop them. Sad thing is that most people that can only afford to shop at Wal-mart would watch this video be horrified by it and put it in the back of their minds. Because the reality is that Wal-mart offers decent product for a price that is affordable. I can guarantee you that a mother of four is going to feed their children regardless of how the livestock they are eating was treated.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    lol that was my first thought too. Expecting some sow to come out and be like "I never asked for this!"
    lol.... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they are allowed to donate, but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.