Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Cruelty aside, the background music sounded like straight out of Deus Ex: HR.
    lol that was my first thought too. Expecting some sow to come out and be like "I never asked for this!"
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Isn't this pretty much industry standard?
    Why is only Walmart being named?

Animal tears pre-salt the meat?

Deleted
    The most offensive part was when he called the sow a Bitch MUTIPLE times.
    Not only anti animal but anti woman too just to make that point clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    lol that was my first thought too. Expecting some sow to come out and be like "I never asked for this!"
    Someone should make a movie.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Is their any reports to who the worker's names are that are doing that to the pigs?

Tbh, after seeing videos over the past year of wild animals dying from starvation, disease, being eaten alive by other animals, I'm somehow not really surprised by their actions as animals in the wild don't fair much better, and they certainly don't live in Disney fantasy movies.

Video really has nothing to with Wal-Mart. This has been known for decades of how animals are treated. Not sure how anyone is shocked at this point.

I'm not remotely an animal lover, but I don't understand why people don't just swiftly kill an animal.

I hate how pork tastes, so it's very unlikely I'd eat one of these pigs anyway...also I never buy meat (or bread) from walmart...it goes bad fast.

Wait, an animal facility where bad things happen sometimes? Hold the damned phones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    This made me spit coffee all over my screen, I hope you're happy.

OT: Why does every conspiracy/animal cruelty etc etc video seems to have a DE:HR soundtrack?

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Cruelty aside, the background music sounded like straight out of Deus Ex: HR.
    that's because it is :P

On topic: As other people have already said tail clipping and castration are necessary and done pretty much the same everywhere. As I see it the main problems are the unskilled and undisciplined workers and the very confined space. Also, way to go, blaming wal-mart without providing any evidence that it actually is a wal-mart supplier.
    Last edited by Marthenil; 2013-10-31 at 02:34 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As long as the meat is delicious, they could kill it in the most excruciating way possible. (I'm not advocating cruelty to animals, I'm merely saying it doesn't faze me enough to care)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr4vitas View Post
    Lmao "pigs are punched slapped and yelled at as workers move them".

I don't know why, but that's just funny to imagine.

Edit: This is the food industry guys, get over it. Animals are treated like shit on meat farms, what do you expect?

Also, whats worse, the way the pigs are treated and killed in that video, or this one:

Did you even watch the video? The pigs that get to live past their infancy are stuffed into an extremely small container for their entire lives. They are often abused as well. The young are slammed against the ground repeatedly until they die. Or sometimes they don't, oh well throw them with the dead anyway.

These wild pigs died relatively nicely compared to the ones in the video. Not only that, they got to at least live in the wild and not endure the torture that these other pigs went through.

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Muh feminism, someone please stop the sexism against female animals, please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not everything is anti woman. "Bitch" simply means female canine, unless you conjure the image of a preconceived notion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Jeez, are bullets really that expensive?

Or what about that tool that the guy in "No Country for Old Men" used? An air compressor cant be that expensive!
    It's not even bullets that are expensive. You can give them a quick death with either a blunt object or a sharp object that is reusable if you know how to do it.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Killmaim Deathbringer View Post
    As long as the meat is delicious, they could kill it in the most excruciating way possible. (I'm not advocating cruelty to animals, I'm merely saying it doesn't faze me enough to care)
    Well actually... you are.

Yeah, let's forget about the guy smashing tiny piglet's heads into concrete, leaving them seizing on the ground. Clearly the most offensive part is the guy referring to a female pig as a bitch. You know, cause that's actually correct terminology.

Gotta love feminism.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Slamming the baby pigs on the floor and slicing off their tails was a bit barbaric. It's disgusting but still not going to make me vegan.

If you want real horror, prepare your feels and look up the dog fur trade in china. That is some sick twisted shit.

Then, take comfort in the fact that one day our sun will burn out and this planet will be nothing more than a chunk of solid ice floating in space.

Deleted
    Every living being should be treated with some dignity, even if they're going to be your next meal.