10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third

Battlefield 4 worth buying?

Been watching a livestream and been wondering if its worth buying looks kinda fun on PC, what are your thoughts on it? Worth buying?

My specs are:
    i5 3570k @ 3.8
    EVGA GTX 770
    Core Clock 1111MHz
    Boost Clock 1163Mhz
    G.Skill Sniper 4gb atm other 4gb was dead
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

U asking if the game is good or if you can play it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Both if possible XD
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Did you play BF3? also for your PC test it for BF4 on http://systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope havent tried BF3 but did play CoD Black Ops 2 and ran that just fine also regarding that says im fine to run it but missing 4gb of ram and 1gb of vram