10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking forward to details about the next WoW expac and the movie! My hubby is looking forward to the SCII tournaments and info. <3

World of Warcraft: What's Next Gotta KNOW NOW!!!! lol

10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: What's Next

Is the panel I wait the most for the obvious next Xpack. But this year blizzcon is reeeeeaally exciting with DIII addon, Hearthstone and Heroes of the storm !!!!! Can't wait all these games.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am most looking forward to the World of Warcraft: What's Next? panel!

100% "World of Warcraft: What's Next". can't wait to know if it still worth to put $ on it

Warcraft Movie Presentation
    Main Hall D Saturday 1 PM. I mean, if you're not excited about this, then you probably aren't a wow fan.

Warcraft whats next! and anything Starcraft! WOOTS!

I'm super excited to see the Heroes of the Storm panel and see what it's all about.

Really looking forward to the WoW and D3 panels along with the Art.

"World of Warcraft: What's Next" is most exciting thing for me. I have been at this since the beginning. I can't wait to see what's next!

Definitely most excited for WoW: What's Next - want to know what the next expansion is!

looking forward to the "World of Warcraft: What's Next" and possibly winning and going to blizzcon with my wife.

absolutly "World of Warcraft: What's Next!"

I am most interested in the "World of Warcraft: What's Next" session. I have played Warcraft since vanilla and I am very excited to see the direction the franchise might be heading. Lot's of speculation as to what it might be and I am sure that whatever Blizzard cooks up will be a quality product. I love the direction the story has taken and I look forward to many more years of adventure in Azeroth.

Warcraft: Whats next - want to hear what's coming!!!!

I am excited to see what each and every panel has to announce this year. Specifically the World of Warcraft: What's Next pannel. I have watched Blizzcon via Virtual Tickets for the past several years and would love to experience it first hand. People say all the time how the experience is truly amazing in person. I've been saying since I started playing 7 years ago that I would one day attend Blizzcon. Help make one of my dreams come true!

With much respect,
    Pandicuss
    Argent Dawn

Im looking forward to the open diablo 3 reapers of souls q&a as well as Diablo III: Gameplay Systems + Crusader panel

WOW: What's next panel. Playing since vanilla and i'm really looking forward to see where this game is heading.

World of Warcraft: What's Next and Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Preview.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really want to see the Epic Cosplay and you panel, there are a couple costumes that defy my ability to craft them, and I would love to see how the pros manage it.

Edit:Just spoke to my friend who I'd be taking with me if I won, he's given me permission to dress him up in Virtuous if I get the tickets =D I'd be bringing my Five Thunders cosplay, and we would kick it old school.
    Last edited by amalthea911; 2013-11-02 at 12:18 AM. Reason: because who doesn't want to see a 6'4" geek in Virtuous?