Reaper of Souls preview

all about hearthstone tourny! and figuring out how to hitch hike from texas to cali

Always the art panels. Blizz employs some of the best artists in the industry. WC movie news wouldn't be too shabby either.

Warcraft Movie Presentation. Looking forward to seeing what they have come up with so far and maybe see the scale of things.

World of Warcraft What's Next and Warcraft Movie Presentation....Movie has me intrigued and Duncan Jones is pretty awesome!

I am excited about anything concerning the new xpac

The WOW What's next panel.

I'm really looking forward to finding out whats next for world of warcraft and also the next D3 expac. I enjoy both games and continue to play them. Really looking forward to reaper of souls and can't wait to play it with my friends so i cannot wait to see what else they have to show about the game. If i do win tickets i cant wait to see how my first time at blizzcon will be like and see all the things there for sure!

I have been playing WoW since its inception. Being an old dude, playing an old game, I am looking for the adventure to continue. It is all about the WoW expansion for me. Thanks!

For me its a close call between World of Warcraft: What's Next and Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Cinematic Intro - Bringing Death to Life. Please please pick me I an literally 10 min away from the Convention Center

World of Warcraft: What's Next? I REALLLLLLY wanna know what they have planned for the future! I've spent so much of my time over the years playing their games, I'm sure I will be spending a bit more time on whatever they have coming out since they are SO good at what they do. I would just like to know what it is! LOL. If I had to choose something else, It would be art panels. I've always been artistic but never in a professional way. I really appreciate the work and detail that get put into these worlds.

Hey, I'm most excited to see WoW: What's Next. Can't wait to see what they have in store for next xpac!!

WoW: What's Next? and Cosplay contest :3

The Whats next panel, good to find out what we have to look forward to!

World of warcraft:what's next. And people watching. That's an event right?

I always look forward to the contests. Good to see all these crazy nerds like me do incredible sound alikes , perform some very impressive and sometimes hilarious dances, or make the most detailed costumes.

I would have to say that I am looking forward to the contests hosted by Jay the most (hopefully he is there again).

most interested in the WOW: What's next panel. Warcraft Movie also a strong interest

Hands down I'm excited for the World of Warcraft: What's Next panel but a very close second would be the live raid since it is always a good time and fun to watch!!!!

Love seeing everyone excited about the World of Warcraft: What's Next panel.