I'm most excited about the Heroes of the Storm Live Matches!

I cant wait to watch the Warcraft panels about whats next.

Looking forward to World of Warcraft: what's next

I am looking forward to the Diablo III: Gameplay Systems + Crusader panel

I am excited for the new Warcraft movie news on who is going to be playing the four main roles of the film ive been reading around the web and any blizzard products coming out the live raid that they will be showing like last years and very very excited on news on a new WOW expansion.and very excited to see if my wife and myself could win some blizzcon tickets this year never ever get a chance to buy them they sell out too quick.well cant wait ..lol

Definately looking forward to warlords of Draenor, Reaper of souls panel, Hearthstone panell, HEROES OF THE STORM!!! and the warcraft movie!

I am most interested in the What's Next panel, to get a peek at the new xpac, and the Raids and Quests panel, to learn more about their plans for upcoming raiding content. MoP was my first xpac at level cap, and the next xpac will be my first in the heroic progression race!

Most looking forward to the World of Warcraft: What's Next expansion reveal, but The Evolving Sound of Warcraft would be way cool to see too - sound design is very interesting.

Wow Whats Next. I want to hear the plans for the new expansion

Looking forward to World of Warcraft: What's Next, Hearthstone: Fireside Chat, and anything related to the Warcraft Movie!

World of Warcraft Q + A About Almost Everything

The Art of World of Warcraft. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the art panels when I went to Blizzcon 2010 & 2011. Most underrated panel, IMO. Really want to go to Blizzcon again!!! xD

World of Warcraft: What's Next panel

watch this be the one thing I win in my life

World of Warcraft: What's Next and Hearthstone: Fireside Chat for me

Keyboard Turner
    I am most excited to see:
    Friday: World of Warcraft: What's Next ,World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continue, WCS Global Finals: Round of 8, Contests
    Saturday: The Evolving Sound of Warcraft, WCS Global Finals: Semi-Finals, Warcraft Movie Presentation , WCS Global Finals: Grand Finals, Epic Cosplay and You.
    I pray to the wow gods that I am able to go this year!

Definitely the WoW panel!

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues

The panel that would have most of my attention would be the World of Warcraft: What's Next section hands down. Curious to see what direction the game is headed.