World of Warcraft: What's Next

Deleted
    World of Warcraft: What's Next, and the Warcraft movie presentation!

World of Warcraft: What's Next, because I must see the face of the one who will steal my free time for the next two years.

Deleted
    I can't wait for the Warcraft Movie Presentation !

I'm going to have to go with the large majority here and say I am def looking forward to the World of Warcraft: What's Next panel!

World of Warcraft what's next!!!

World of Warcraft: What's Next !

World of Warcraft Live Raid! While I am curious about the What's Next I enjoy watching people 'perform' live on these games.

Deleted
    World of Warcraft: What's Next, I got to see for what they're going to steal my money ;-)

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Preview

StarCraft II Update panel is what I am anticipating!

Warcraft Movie Presentation...

So excited to finally see what progress has been made! I've been eagerly awaiting this movie for years!

Deleted
    I am most excited for World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues. Can´t wait for this Panel

World of Warcraft: What's next

Deleted
    World of Warcraft: Whats Next. Also looking forward to the overall nerdiness of everything!

Art of World of Warcraft

Deleted
    World of Warcraft: What's Next

Deleted
    World of Warcraft: What's Next : )

10+ Year Old Account
    Second star to the right, and straight on till morning
    World of Warcraft: What's Next?

Pretty much the only thing I'm interested in. I went to the last BlizzCon, and it was a good time. While I don't play SC2 or D3 much, new stuff features are always cool.

I suppose I'll also toss in the live raid, because its always interesting to see what kind of crazy things they do to try to shave off small amounts of time.

Really excited for WoW: The Adventure Continues, I hope it's not just another ol' expansion, hope they really go all out and change stuff!