World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues, which I assume is the lore panel

World of Warcraft: What's Next

Deleted
    "World of Warcraft: What's Next"

Super pumped for the World of Warcraft What's next Panel!! Woot!!

WoW:Q&A should prove to be entertaining given the previous amusing interactions in that panel.

I am most amped up for the Heroes of the Storm overview.

World of Warcraft: What's Next or World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues; with all the characters and quests over the many years, it will be interesting who they chose to highlight in the future of the game. its all ways interesting to see nps from starting zones make their way into later content, so the hints of continued family's and ques will be cool to see. With all the interwoven and deep quests and stories made for mop, it brings out the curiosity in a veteran gamer.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Preview

Deleted
    Looking forward to World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues

If I can't pick the Opening Ceremony, I'll go for World of Warcraft: What's Next where I expect we will hear details about the next expansion.

As an FYI, I have in-laws that live a mere 30 minutes from the convention center so I am all set with accommodations and will drive to CA if I can't book a flight.

Good luck to everybody!

I'm looking forward to both Heroes of the Storm overview and World of Warcraft: What's Next. If I had to narrow it down, it'd probably be World of Warcraft what's next since I've been apart of the series from the beginning.

Is the live raid considered a panel?? If not then What's Next, for sure.

World of Warcraft: What's Next. I'm interested in the Q&A, too, but you never know what kinds of questions will get through.

Would love to win this, as I already live in the area and just couldn't get a ticket.

Hearthstone: Fireside Chat. Been having a lot of fun with Hearthstone, interested to hear more about it.

I can't begin to explain how excited I am for the Warcraft Movie Presentation! I've been eagerly anticipating a warcraft - and halo - movie and I would love to go to the panel! Oh, and you know, the whole new expansion thing is cool too so I'd be interested in seeing the What's Next panel too

What's next for Warcraft.

World of Warcraft: What's Next is clearly the panel to watch!