Page 35 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I was bored a couple of weeks ago, and tried making cover art for The Dark Below, now I saw this and figured I'll try making one for this one as well

aaaaaand

P.S: I can't make logos, I suck at logos, hate on
    Last edited by KaNNis; 2013-11-01 at 02:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ximinez View Post
    geek/nerd card revoked. Dead never means dead. Jason Todd and Gwen Stacy came back. Anyone can.
    Sorry, I'm the kind of people who enjoy characters staying dead once in a while...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Sorry, I'm the kind of people who enjoy characters staying dead once in a while...
    I do as well but the early 2000's destroyed "dead is dead". Should be understood by now I would think.

Quote Originally Posted by KaNNis View Post
    I was bored a couple of weeks ago, and tried making cover art for The Dark Below, now I saw this and figured I'll try making one for this one as well

aaaaaand

Pretty cool covers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geheimnis View Post
    Thanks to a very loose-lipped bunch of employees in the Versailles office I can confirm 100% that:

• The upcoming expansion is called Warlords of Draenor and will feature Grom as the antagonist, although for legal issues he will be refered to as Grommash. This expansion will see the heavy use of time travel.
    • Reforging is changing, soon you will no longer need to keep hold of an item to "own" the transmogrification appearance.
    • The upcoming Blizzcon secret gift is an Elite Tauren Chieftan Hearthstone gift card.
    • The Dark Below has been registered for 'Titan', not World of Warcraft as is the rumor.

A big thank you for this information goes out to:
    You know why I believe this? Because the ones that couldn't keep their mouths shut were French.
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.

10+ Year Old Account
    OT would we basically be going back to an older version of Draenor if said hypothetical post ends up being legit?

I want the transmog thing to be true. I'm out of bank and void storage space...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    oh i hope not >.<

Another "leak" referring to the "Warlords of Draenor".
    Likely an alt account of the other poster.
    More rubbish.

The Dark Below has never been proven to be genuine, and seems generally accepted to be an elaborate hoax.

Quote Originally Posted by rebecca191 View Post
    I want the transmog thing to be true. I'm out of bank and void storage space...
    The idea of non-inventory transmog is a popular idea, but is driven by an incorrect belief about it being some solution to the void storage/inventory issue.
    The fact is that void storage stores the bare minimum that it can, the item ID number. That is why all enchantments/reforging/gems and even the crafters name are removed.
    That same information is exactly what such a system would require, and so gains nothing in terms of reducing storage requirements.
    That is why the 32 (I think) slots of the keyring became the 80 of void storage.

Again like others there is no proof, no supporting evidence, no sources.
    Given the similarity to the other thread with the same lore then I call this out to be a fake.

Mists of Pandaria 2: The Pandering

Quote Originally Posted by xerxo View Post
    i've read all your posts in this thread but i still dont get why you're so damn keen on enforcing your idea of a "close this thread" policy. why not allow people to just talk about this whole thing, even if it is an obvious lie (to you). seriously, what's so god damn evil about this thread/OP? (don't even try and argue with OPs lack of decency in regards to name calling, it's beside your actual point).
    OP posted exactly once in this thread, he's not trying to convince anybody into believing his claims. whether or not an individual feels satisfied by his lack of sourcing shouldn't be any of your concern... the majority of people in this thread has fun arguing back and forth about "evidence" for or against OPs initial statements...

i just dont see what's the big fucking deal

Because mods here lock/infract/ban everything! I have personally had posts removed entirely by mods for saying nothing more that mmo is a mouth piece for Blizz. This place is policed like none other and yet these stupid fucking lying troll threads are rarely ever dealt with. If this weren't a police state forum then yeaH sure, let the lying trolls have their fun too but soooo many other small seemingly benign posts get locked/deleted/banned and infracted it drives me bonkers to see these troll fests left open

- - - Updated - - -

Oh also as I said before the OPs name means secret in German there is another poster who has been trolling these forums all day with "I work for Blizz" threads, I won't say his name but his avatar is a German flag...just fyi

More bullshit, as usual.

No source, no evidence, no truth. It's just that simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Mists of Pandaria 2: The Pandering
    I'll admit, I grinned at this. Well played 8 of 10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gospels View Post
    Because mods here lock/infract/ban everything! I have personally had posts removed entirely by mods for saying nothing more that mmo is a mouth piece for Blizz. This place is policed like none other and yet these stupid fucking lying troll threads are rarely ever dealt with. If this weren't a police state forum then yeaH sure, let the lying trolls have their fun too but soooo many other small seemingly benign posts get locked/deleted/banned and infracted it drives me bonkers to see these troll fests left open

- - - Updated - - -

Oh also as I said before the OPs name means secret in German there is another poster who has been trolling these forums all day with "I work for Blizz" threads, I won't say his name but his avatar is a German flag...just fyi
    If you have an issue with moderation, please contact the admins with the problem using the Contact Us form. Do not derail threads with it.

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account

tbh
    That's awesome! Well done

aaaaaand

I suddenly feel much more receptive to "the Dark Below".

In.
    My.
    Pants.

- - - Updated - - -

tbh
    I stand corrected.

P.S. Corgis Unleashed will be set in Australia? Playable race: dropbears?
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2013-11-01 at 03:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn Queen Azshara is looking pretty awesome right there and damn geez, but still I love the Corgi Unleashed thing.

Had a chuckle on it thought, but anyone wants a corgi mount for gnomes? Oh and I think I would like a time travel thing in which we go back to see Draenor on what it looked like before it turned into the Oultand we know today.
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    Normally I would go 'LULZ FAKE!!!11' like the majority of the tards here, but it actually seems somewhat believable, a Chinese dev leaked that we would be working with 'deceased' characters or something along those lines as a teaser for the next xpac.

Don't flame
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-11-01 at 03:54 AM.

Yeesh, I go through all the trouble digging up corroborating evidence for this thread and people have already reverted to Dark Below. :P

I was wishing for Dark Below too to be honest, but Warlords of Draenor could be pretty awesome, despite my original hating on the idea of a time travel xpac.

Other fragments of Draenor could be pretty cool to explore. And the idea of Garrosh going back to prevent his father's death so that he could fight by his side like every young orc dreams about (and irreperably altering history because the new horde is never born, possibly at the whim of Wrathion whose ultimate goal is apparently creating a 1 world army strong enough to stand against the burning legion) while simultaneously witnessing the birth of the infinite dragonflight actually sounds pretty awesome.