View Poll Results: HD version in WOD of tier 4,5 and 6

Voters
359. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would love to see HD version of TBC tier sets

    246 68.52%
  • I would rather see new designs

    97 27.02%
  • I dont care i transmog my gear anyways

    16 4.46%
Page 1 of 7
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    What if the WoD tier sets are HD versions of TBC

    What if Blizzard would make HD versions of Tier 4,5 and 6 in WoD with a small twist?
    Would you like this or do you think what they did with Tier 3 and Tier 7 was not really an improvement on the sets?


    Tier 17 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tier 4
    Last edited by Tromage; 2014-04-19 at 12:12 AM.

  2. #2
    I wouldn't even be mad. HD remake / updated versions of BC lock sets would be amazing

  3. #3
    I would be pissed.
    End SJW
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    I fucking hate this LGBT and gender equality shit invading video games.

  4. #4
    Brewmaster mitbrandir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    holland
    Posts
    1,401
    I wouldnt mind seeing the TBC sets remade in HD and with a couple of changes here and there tbh. Most of the TBC sets looked really bad ass, along with most of the WotLK ( excluding TotC sets ) tier sets.
    When your enemies meet death , it is my face that shall greet them.
    [

  5. #5
    I don't think they're remaking them. The paladin one just looks similar because it's based on draenei design.

  6. #6
    They won't be. T17 looks like a mix of T4 and T5 because like those, it's based on Draenei stuff. Many other TBC things didn't have a basis that fits in with the WoD theme. Except Voidheart (with Void Giants in WoD), Gronnstalker (with Gronns in WoD), and Onslaught, given that Onslaught could be made to look like an Orc set.
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Well it's good to see the keyboard activists in full effect. Doing the laziest, most asinine thing they could think of off the top of their heads and calling it justice while making no difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by C9H20
    Blizzard effectively wants to have its cake and eat it too by pretending to have this groundbreaking war in a faction capital while at the same time being completely unwilling to portray logical consequences of such an event.

  7. #7
    The Patient Amat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Mideel
    Posts
    265
    If you mean in the same way as the new paladin set looks quite like t4 thematically but with a new design, then yeah, that could be pretty cool.

  8. #8
    Please, not a paladin T2-T6 redesign!!!
    Or 50% or more "plate population" would wear it.......

    Leave those damn sets in the past please.....

  9. #9
    Brewmaster Azahel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Moon Guard
    Posts
    1,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I don't think they're remaking them. The paladin one just looks similar because it's based on draenei design.
    This!
    Just wait until you see the warrior one, it will look like we are wearing debris from a city... Again.

    "Posting impassionately, they say you don't care. Posting nothing, they say you ignore. Posting with passion, you incite trolls. Posting fluff, you say nonsense. Post with what facts you have, they whittle down with rationale.
    There is no win, there is only slow degradation." Tseric and the truth about WoW community.

  10. #10
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    New Castle, PA
    Posts
    459
    I would be mad :P too early to tell yet but I do not want this to turn into a cata rehashapalooza
    Associated with: [14/14HM] Amicitia - Stormreaver US
    My Twitch Stream

  11. #11
    Eh, the Mage T4 was kind of boring.
    It'd be nice to have some with their roots in TBC and some that are completely new.

  12. #12
    The Lightbringer Zoaric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The United States of America, Rapture, or Orgrimmar
    Posts
    3,194
    I would like it if one or two tiers were sort of based on the old tiers, (like the Pally
    set appears to be,) but a whole expansion of re-imagined gear would be a bit too
    much for me. Though, I'll probably be mogging it to something old either way. XP
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    You can't fight porn on the internet, you may as well declare war on something overwhelming like water on Earth's surface - or something ephemeral like "terror" (lol sorry, had to do it) - or something both overwhelming and ephemeral... like porn on the internet.
    #GamerGate

  13. #13
    It kinda would make sense tho.

    With updated models they might want to update the gear sets this way aswell.
    In my opinion TBC and WotlK sets where the best sets anyways so i am all in for HD models of them.
    Maybe drop a few unique items in raids like Garrosh shoulder pads in SoO tho.

  14. #14
    As a baseline I wouldn't mind that at all, but they need to be "different" in a sense, I think they did a good job with the paladin set so far.
    ~ Streaming stuff and drawings ~

  15. #15
    Dreadlord Ciarán's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wandering Isle
    Posts
    783
    I'd love it if the first tier of WoD was a "best of TBC but in HD", I just hope we'll also see some originality. Then again, my main is a Monk and they'll have to get new stuff for Monks and DK's. Maybe make a DK set that matches the helmet Ony drops.

  16. #16
    I am Murloc! Shampro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Crucible
    Posts
    5,575
    Just gonna copy-paste what I said in another thread.

    Doubt they're literally redesigning every T4, I think the inspiration is there because it's a Dreanic set. Warriors I can bet they will have something very Blackrock clan inspired, Blackhand maybe. And Shaman's will have something crazy, like a Bleeding hollow inspired set would be amazing, with blood and that jazz.

  17. #17
    What a great idea, I would love to see that.
    OBEY THE PUG!

  18. #18
    Maybe one tier would be cool. Beyond that, I wouldn't like too many extra sets.

  19. #19
    Mechagnome Adonael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Nuclear power plant
    Posts
    564
    I wouldn't mind. You can count me in.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I don't think they're remaking them. The paladin one just looks similar because it's based on draenei design.
    This.

    What did people think WoD pally sets would be based off of? Humans? Orcs?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •