Deleted

Addon / WoL showing dispells while gift of the titans?

I don't know, if it is the right forum to ask for a way to analyze which healer dispelled while under the effect of gift of the titans @Sha of pride.
    I've tried to do it via world of logs, but the only way to do it would be a querie showing the buffs gained and the dispells and the rest would consist of manual work. Unfortunately there seems to be no combatlog event for pride gains.
    Any ideas?

buff gained

-- dispells

buff end

if so then no pride gained

if dispells without buff gained then healer get a pride from dispell

you can run a query on your log like:

fullType = SPELL_DISPEL
    OR fullType = SPELL_AURA_APPLIED
    AND spell = "Gift of the Titans"

you will see who gets the aura, and then who dispells after aura is applied

Quote Originally Posted by stevietv View Post
    you can run a query on your log like:

fullType = SPELL_DISPEL

you will see who gets the aura, and then who dispells after aura is applied

Slightly Modified verison. Also shows when a persons Gift of the Titans buff ends.
    Code:
    fullType = SPELL_DISPEL
    OR fullType = SPELL_AURA_REMOVED

Deleted
    This is what I generally use, though it's not much different from those above:

Code:
    (type=TYPE_AURA and spell="Gift of the Titans" and targetname="HealerName") or (type=TYPE_DISPEL and sourcename="HealerName")
    It's still kind of annoying to go through the log and find out if / how many dispels went out without the buff.
    You can use the "Timeline" feature in the Expression Editor to ease it a bit (it's not a very fleshed out feature however)

Quote Originally Posted by ccKep View Post
    This is what I generally use, though it's not much different from those above:

Code:
    (type=TYPE_AURA and spell="Gift of the Titans" and targetname="HealerName") or (type=TYPE_DISPEL and sourcename="HealerName")
    While ccKeps code is really close to what myself and stevietv are. His will work better for you. Mainly because you can look at individual healers at a time.(which you already know the name of).