Progression at its finest

Oh my my my.
    As of late, my main was unfortunately banned (For reasons that won't be disclosed hehe )

Anyway.
    I have a huge OCD with achievements. Even if the battle.net earned the achievements, I need to personally earn them on the toon.
    I went from a shaman to a DK.

>DKs can solo mostly every older instance
    >DKs are pretty easy to play
    >DKs are strong in pvp
    >DKs have nice transmog options and a good lore behind their class.

Okay that's great so what do you need help with?
    I haven't played MoP that hardcore, and I have no idea where to start for achievements. I can't solo stuff in quest gear, it'll take years to kill things. So my questions are off the bat; I've been Pvping for the last few hours in AV for AV week to get a full tyrannical set completed.

*What can I do to get gear the fastest way possible for PvE?
    *What are some achievements I should focus on first?
    *Can a legendary cloak be done a lot faster because things drop from each instance off the bat?

So yeah, I know it's not much to go off, but any kind of advice would be greatly appreciated.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...omous/advanced

Deleted
    Go to Timeless Isle and get 496 in every slot, use the burden(s) on the item(s) you want the most. When you have 496+ iLVL you do SoO LFR Here is a guide for Timeless Isle http://www.icy-veins.com/timeless-isle-wow

I would focus on the explore, quest achievement tabs in Pandaria Alot of easy achievements there.

Yes it can be done quicker but you will still need to gather 3000 VP's in the second part of the legendary.
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2013-10-31 at 12:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    Oh my my my.
    As of late, my main was unfortunately banned (For reasons that won't be disclosed hehe )

Anyway.
    I have a huge OCD with achievements. Even if the battle.net earned the achievements, I need to personally earn them on the toon.
    I went from a shaman to a DK.

>DKs can solo mostly every older instance
    >DKs are pretty easy to play
    >DKs are strong in pvp
    >DKs have nice transmog options and a good lore behind their class.

Okay that's great so what do you need help with?
    I haven't played MoP that hardcore, and I have no idea where to start for achievements. I can't solo stuff in quest gear, it'll take years to kill things. So my questions are off the bat; I've been Pvping for the last few hours in AV for AV week to get a full tyrannical set completed.

*What can I do to get gear the fastest way possible for PvE?
    *What are some achievements I should focus on first?
    *Can a legendary cloak be done a lot faster because things drop from each instance off the bat?

So yeah, I know it's not much to go off, but any kind of advice would be greatly appreciated.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...omous/advanced
    Spend a couple of hours on the Timeless Isle and you will be full 496 in every slot but 1 trinket and your weapon. If your lucky you will find burdens and you can have a couple of 535 slots. This will enable you to enter LFR SoO, which will give you access to weapon upgrades and another trinket (Plus further upgrades), could do this in a day easily, and with lucky drops you could be reasonably geared in 24 hours. If you lucky this will open you up to try Flex raiding, which would give you access to 540 gear, again you could do all this in 24 hours

I would aim to find a weapon upgrade first once you hit 90, seeing as it will make the biggest difference to your damage output
    Last edited by Paq; 2013-10-31 at 01:02 PM.

Starting of with exploring quests would probably be best, followed by completing all old instances and raids and pick up some rep while doing that.

Timeless Isle - Get the 496 Tokens for each gear set, get a ride to Ordon Sanctuary (Don't enter Ordos' Room, instead run to the left(West) an that room there is a chest with a one time guaranteed Burden of Eternity. Make 1 535 (stats may not be ideal, but its a definite upgrade)

Step 2. Farm Timeless Coins, this may be boring, but you said you like achievements? Work on them while you farm, in order to get a 535 trinket you're going to need to buy it for 50000 Coins, this will be the most expensive purchase.

Step 3. Farm more Timeless Coins and Timeless Isle Rares - If you happen to kill Major Rares, like Dread Ship, or Evermaw, or Houlon....ask in general if anyone received a Burden of Eternity (Buy it off them if able, chances are most people are not doing what you're doing). Go to the Treasure Chest Cave...buy keys from the monkey and start opening chests - on average you're going to lose ~100-150 coins per chest you open...but each chest has a chance to drop Burden of Eternity.

How dedicated are you to acquiring gear, in one week you can easily be 525+

Weak points are going to be your weapon and a 2nd trinket. Queue up for SoO LFR/Flex or even get into a Normal run if you can. Hope for the best.

As far as the legendary cloak post 5.4 is concerned.

1 Week for sigils - 2 if you're just lazy - There are a total possible 53 chances a week to get a sigil of power, with a near 75% drop rate for 5.4...you only need 20, and they no longer overlap.
    3 Weeks of Capping Valor - This is on you, if you make it take longer than 3 Weeks, thats on you. On the final week, do not use LFR/Flex or raids to cap your valor or get any Valor you're missing, you'll be screwing yourself out of legendary items for that lockout.
    2-3 Weeks for Secrets of the Empire - Need 20, Total Possible 21 Bosses that have a chance to drop them, 3 of which are 100% guaranteed (Lei-Shen, Ra-Den, and Sha of Pride)
    2-3 Weeks for Titan Runestones - Need 12, Total Possible 15 Bosses that have a chance to drop them, 3 of which are 100% guaranteed (Lei-Shen, Ra-Den, and Sha of Pride)

The scenarios/quests/reputation in between these pick-up items is on you, and may make this process take longer.

Post 5.4 you're looking at basically a minimum of 2 months from start of quest to finish if you do everything you can. Shouldn't take you longer than 12 weeks or 3 months (thats a 2 week buffer from the timetable I listed above)

Source: Personal Experience, Legendary Cloak on more toons than most people have alts and fellow achievement seeker.
    Recruiting for 5.4 Heroic Progression

Well after I finish my full PvP set so that I can farm comfortably on isle, I'll definitely head out there. As for the legendary, I'm off work until Wed for vacation so I'll start the legendary line probably Sunday/Monday and clear everything I can, hopefully I'd be 496 ilvl min from timeless isle and I'll have sigils done at least and honored with Black prince.

AV Weekend Ftw.

Full honor gear is pretty much the same thing as full 496 isle gear. Honor weapon is very decent too. I would advise you to get full honor gear with a timeless isle trinket and some LFR pieces. You can easily get all that in a few days. Keep in mind isle gear is very under budget with barely any sockets and often only one secondary stat, which basically reduces it's actual ilvl considerably. 535 timeless gear gives identical primary stats to 528 lfr gear for example, even though it obviously has a higher ilvl.

Grinding the island for burdens can take a very long time unless you get lucky, so be prepared for that. Some time ago burdens were very easy to come by but Blizzard has since nerfed their droprate from chests.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    Well after I finish my full PvP set so that I can farm comfortably on isle, I'll definitely head out there. As for the legendary, I'm off work until Wed for vacation so I'll start the legendary line probably Sunday/Monday and clear everything I can, hopefully I'd be 496 ilvl min from timeless isle and I'll have sigils done at least and honored with Black prince.

AV Weekend Ftw.
    Exhalted with blackprince just took min 1 hour 55 min (from null to full) as a prot paladin, on isle of thunder (or w/e its called) where ToT is located

Just head over to timeless island first and foremost. Not only will you earn gear there; they have even added a handful of achis there as well. Exploration -> Pandaria
    ^ I agree with this.

Timeless isles (496 epic drops and 535 w/ burden of eternity upgrades)
    Honor gear if you prefer pvp route or both
    Also, do a heroic scenario, you are guarantee an epic item from a quest by doing your first heroic scenario (516 ilv piece)
    If you got time, you can always q for lfr and build your way up
    First tier lfr drops 483 ilv gear
    2nd tier drops 502 ilv
    3rd tier drops 528 ilv
    Obviously since you want legendary material, save the lfrs for when you start collecting the quest items.

*sighs

Hit 90
    Either use honor and conquest points to gear up, or visit timeless isle, gear up for ToT and SoO LFRs, do ToT pugs, do SoO pugs.