Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    3 heroic Nazgrim kills no axe. Coined and got the tier hands which I dont need (hands and axe are the only possible items that can be rolled).

Rooks trinket from fallen protectors on any difficulty, 15 kills and havnt seen it once

Our first kill Garrosh Flex didnt drop anything for my guild.

Like cmon...

Secrets of the Empire

Another week without Thok trinket, Garrosh axe and shoulders

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally coined the Thok trinket! :3 We also had our first Dog Tags drop tonight on Malkorok since the first week of heroics.
    Jakesterwars - Jakesterwars#1531
    Tyranny

Physical damage heroic weapons and BiS trinkets (tanks and strength dps)

Deleted
    We haven't seen a single healing trinket since the start of the patch. We've killed every boss every week from day 1.

Deleted
    Purified Bindings of Immerseus.

We've only seen 1 normal and 1 hc, and only thanks to coin rolls. Our casters are going crazy.

25 man guild here. In 5 NM kills and 4 on heroic we have seen dropped from Sha:

3 NM Assurance of Consequence
    0 NM Prismatic Prison of Pride
    0 HM Assurance of Consequence
    0 HM Prismatic Prison of Pride

And the bad luck from coin rolls is very close to our bad luck from drops.

Deleted
    changing my response to 'anything useful'
    6 coins today all gold and all that drops is leather agi and caster gear :<

Galakras trinket!! Did lfr, flex & heroic the last 3 weeks and nothing.....

Deleted
    Now the bracers aren't dropping for me -.- still have 530 ilvl ones, I also hope I get Galakras hc trinket warforge tommorow

Deleted
    Just looking at whos item level in my guild is highest, I would say only plate drops. ever. top 4 is Hpaladin, Tank paladin, Dps DK, Tank Warrior. And we have 2-4 leather weares in rooster.... Including me Also Agi feet havent dropped for me yet..

15+ Year Old Account
    a weapon.

my paladin has been plagued by weapon drops since TBC. I remember having T6 while still stuck with the mace from kara (the blue crystal one before the theater event). In Wrath I have a 10man naxx spell sword while doing Ulduar hardmodes and never got a healing mace in ICC until my guild was doing heroic LK 25man. In cata I had much better success but the weapon usually dropped right around when the next content patch came out. I've spent most of MoP using the blacksmith healing mace and now one from normal ToT....

I am literally the butt end of every loot drop joke in my guild. I kid u not.

Not trolling but with a H WF MH and a H OH I've been spending my coins on weapon rolls in hopes for that elusive 2nd H WF. Three weeks.. I've rolled out H Sha sword, H gartok axe and H britt pike. All vendor thrash. Tonight, I really hope for a H WF from Thok

An update!

No weapon drop.... this is getting ridiculous. Somehow, I'm not at the bottom of the meters, but I know I'd be tat least number 2 on most fights if I could just get my hand on some.

I did get a WF Galkaras Trinket at the very least.

Im still without trinkets
    Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm".
    And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."
    Noctus <Darkblade>

Deleted
    QQing for 2 months, and then in 1 raid ive got Shaman HC WF chest (crit/mastery plate), Galakras HC WF trinket, coined Thok HC WF trinket, got Malkorok Neck HC WF and coined legs HC WF.

One happy panda rofl

Deleted
    Thok's Tail Tip

Starting to become an annoyance at this point.