Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Have been unlucky with drops so far...
    Coined almost everything I need.. But bosses just don't drop them

10+ Year Old Account
    Only coined 1 item using 3 coins every week but have done alright with drops.

The main thing I have noticed is the reduced amount of HWF drops compared with HTT. Is it just me or did ToT seem to drop one every boss?

Deleted
    A weapon... Im at 13/14 heroic atm, and since the beginning, only the Norushen weapon dropped which our DK took. Feels weird to tank Garrosh HC with a flex weapon! q:

Twelve total boss kills in SoO that can drop a weapon for me, all used with a bonus roll.

And I still haven't had a weapon drop.

Yes well, I must admit to having raided and downed Galakras every week since opening, rolled every time, for the grand result of not a single boss drop (and I'm the only one eligible anyway) AND (wait for it) THREE sets of Kugruk (sp) shoulders.

The last time this happened, my headphones well and truly bit the dust. As in, snapped in half.

So things got a little emotional.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have had many shields off nazgrim, protector pieces, eye of galakras but what eludes us "mainly me" is legs boots and trinket off malkorok !

I raid with 2 chars in 2 25man guilds.

The last week spent 3 coins on my chars and got 6 gold This week... another gold in Immmerseus, that never drops the trincket of my Balance Druid hahahah

In my warrior... Every week I use coins on Galakras, Thok and Garrosh (for the shoulder!) Never got the trincket of Thok, only seen it drop for one time

Not much for me actually. Warforged rings I guess, otherwise I have pretty much everything I want (barring H tier, but I've been passing to dps).

Deleted
    The Bosses.
    Had 3 weeks of DC's, Login Errors, Loading Screen Bugs & 1000+ People Queues.
    One day we'll get them down....

Thok's tail tip.

Killing and coining every week. No dice.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thok's Tail Tip, 2handers with crit
    Armory
    Haste only feels good to classes that truly benefit from it though. Can it be +Amp instead? Anything else really.
    "Classes that truly benefit from Haste" means... Everyone except Warriors. (And we're going to fix that.)

10m, I have Evil Eye H, just got Thoks normal this week, a normal WF Sha Sword, and a normal Gorhowl. I have no other SoO pieces and I'm the only Plate dps(Have Tier gloves off Celestials, but still don't have 2pc). DPS Plate and Prot tokens just don't drop for us, but the 2 people we have on the Conq token both have two 4 sets+.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't seen a single 1 handed agi melee weapon and it's getting old fast.

Strength trinkets. We've had one Evil Eye drop, and that's it. No Thok trinkets, no Paragon trinkets.

Actually we did get double WF Cleave trinkets to drop once. :\

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Caster DPS trinkets - never seen one - even with bonus rolls.

The item level on one of my alts is 504.

My 2hand weapon has an item level of 463.

So a weapon upgrade from any raid all the way up to SoO has yet to drop for that char. I've used WFseals for the extra rolls...still nothing...only gold. I think I'll be switching to another alt soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nazgrim. On Flex. It's kinda depressing.

Conqueror tokens. Have people on vanq with 4-sets and working on their offset bonus, and 2 of us on conq only have one piece for our main spec so far.

Deleted
    ****ing prot tokens. I'm at 1 (normal) piece, have to replace a BiS heroic chest with a badly itemized flex chest when I absolutely need the 2 piece. Vendored tokens for other classes. Great.

Deleted
    5 Heroic Malkorok kills and 3 Normal Malkorok kills and no tank trinket. One was coined by our Feral Tank but never had one actually drop off the boss. Yet we have d/ed 4 HC WF Shields, 3 HC WF Weapons and so many other heroic tank pieces nobody needs.

Shitgame.jpg

Edit: Overall my guild is insanely unlucky with loot. Out of 54 items from our 9 heroic bosses we killed on Wednesday we d/ed 26 of them. We have always been unlucky on loot and always will be apparently.