Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Sounds like the tanks are bad, which isn't uncommon while leveling. Just MD the tank any chance you get and maybe hold off attacking for a few seconds on bosses to be safe.

Why are you responding to a 5 month+ old post?

Quote Originally Posted by Rackfu View Post
    Why are you responding to a 5 month+ old post?
    First post was on 1st November. MMO-C just likes to display dates backwards.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by darknessxpersists View Post
    I have just been kicked from my second LFG because they got mad that my pet was taunting and that I wasn't turning off growl. But the thing is that I do have growl turned off. But even with it turned off my pet still will occasionally taunt off the tank. I've tried relogging, changing pets, re-spawning pet neither worked. Anyone else ever have this problem? I haven't played my hunter since WOTLK and have only since yesterday started leveling him again so maybe I'm just missing something. I've also check the pet spells for another ability that taunts but there isn't one.
    oh i hearya , budy , i just got kick from LFR, cus of ma pet and i did the sme like you , check every spell in ma pet and i couldn't find any other button to turn off growl ,cus even whit growl off still taunting , thats anoying but o well i just going to start usin MM for LFR and LFG. it sucks cus i like BM . i hope blizz do something bout that to fix it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by diggerxx View Post
    i hope blizz do something bout that to fix it.
    They are. There's a level 100 talent in the next expansion that removes your pet but gives you a damage bonus in its place.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

I think people are forgetting (for BM) that Kill Command counts as your pet's damage, and isn't misdirected to the tank. So if you MD and then hit KC, guess what, your pet is getting gibbed because you didn't do shit with the MD. Especially now with Blink Strikes and your pet just facerolling in instantly.

A successful MD will have a couple AS in there, even if it isn't wholly optimal. Better yet, I pre-pot/CoS (because I still have thunderhawks from T15, lol) with MD up, SrS, then BW/KC, and that's usually enough to ensure I don't pull.

Honestly, I've never pulled threat *and died* from it. We have a threat reset, and a threat redirect. There is really no excuse.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    If tenacity pet,, turn off thunderstop. It Can cause problems.

First thing a hunter learns is,, if it's not your fault. It's your fault.
    Operation Red Wing