Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lairpie View Post
    rjw does more damage on a single target as long as you have 3 things to hit to gain the chi than xuen does on a single target unless the duration is perfect for xuen timing.
    Have you tested it or done the math? I''ve had that question in my mind for the past 2 weeks. I assume that if you have a fight where you get a very high spike in vengeance xuen should easily win, but not sure about the rest.

On-topic: I don't think I've ever removed that glyph since the day I put it there.

Quote Originally Posted by lairpie View Post
    Norushen: Our adds usually die before they get to me to use either, but I def use Xuen just to get through the down phase and back into the real fight faster.
    I agree with all the rest, and I agree you should use Xuen on this fight, but WHY would you use it to end the phase faster? There's nothing to be gained... the other tank can easily hold the boss AND adds, and the DPS on the boss would be FAR more helpful (and more overall dmg, since you have more vengeance when tanking the boss as opposed to the add).

Also for the way we do Sha Heroic, tanks are pretty much responsible for killing adds, so I always take RJW to help with that. The overall gain to raid dps allowing most of our DPS to focus boss instead of AoE is worth the loss of xuen, IMO.