Deleted

I found something really strange.

Hey guys.
    I was doing Instances with a group and i happen to see the mmo post about Warlords of draenor , so i started yelling in the group about it , and someone sent me a very strange picture about a blizz post in the 2004 it seems.
    It is titled as "Here is the list of upcoming addons " posted 28/11/2004.
    It has some sort of "sets" and under those lists of zones we have seen throughout the expansions.
    This looks like the blizzards plan for the future? But since the level ranges for the zones are different than the actual game they might have changed it afterwards? Its just so weird , however the last set is the most interesting of all "Legion Set".
    Now they person "in wow" that sent me this said that he had this from really long time again that he couldnt even remember. This could be fake and looks like it. or not , but if it was really posted in 2004 , the zones for Wotlk are exact as what we got so might be Legit as well . I leave it up to you guys to judge.

Oh god, not this again.

This list has been around for a very, very long time. It's also incredibly fake. Not gonna go into all the reasons why, just gonna point out that it actually showed up around the time Wrath was announced, and that nothing after Wrath bears even the slightest resemblance to reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    WOW GOLLY GEE THIS HASN'T BEEN FUCKING POSTED BEFORE

It's a fake, it was a fake when it was made after the wrath announcement and its still a goddamn fake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Deleted
    Thanks for letting me know for being fake , anyway i can Delete this post or?

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    no, it's not a fake. I saved this pic on my hdd in 2008 +/- 1 year

10+ Year Old Account
    This particular image resurfaces every time rumors of a new expansion come along and there isn't really anything else to discuss about it not already in the thread.