10+ Year Old Account

Dilemma in picking Talents !

Hi there ! Im playing Boomkin Druid and quite enjoying it ! Feels like Boomkins have been Reborn : ) Ive read Guides and stuff but I cant Decide which talent to pick Soul of The Forest or Incarnation ? !

In Incarnation I do lot of Damage but the bad thing is that it has 3 min cd so in boss fight i use that skill twice :S But when i use Soul of The Forest i m in constant Eclipse (Ok might not be constant but 80% for sure ) ! What I have seen on good geared druids is Incarnation but i dont understand why if u could give me some tips! Consider that im a raider not PVP player
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

Because Incarnation does more DPS than Soul of the Forest. SotF is actually the only talent in that tier that you should never be using. FoN and Incarnation are better.

I see no reason to spec Soul of the Forest ever. FoN and Incarnation are both significantly better DPS gains.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes damage wise yes but what about constant Eclipse ? and more often using Starfall ? and plus having Natures Grace active all time ?

More damage is more damage. It doesn't matter if your eclipse uptime goes from 5% to 100% if you still do more damage with an other talent.

10+ Year Old Account
    I havent said im making more damage compared to SotF ! Thats what im saying is Incarnation making that much damage when used twice in fight then having constant Eslipse and Starfalls all over the fight? It its 30 sec buff worth it to secrifise all Eclipse thingy ?

I don't really understand your point. If you ask "is it worth" I at least understand it as "does it deal more damage" because that's our main function. Yet you're saying yourself that SotF is worse for DPS and still want to know if it's worth it?

The damage boost during those 30 second windows is larger than the very incredibly small damage boost you have all the time. You will still get high eclipse uptime and quite a few Starfalls even if you don't pick SotF. You don't sacrifice "all Eclipse thingy" if you take Incarnation/FoN.

If you really want a quite passive damage increase, take Force of Nature and use that.

Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    Yes damage wise yes but what about constant Eclipse ? and more often using Starfall ? and plus having Natures Grace active all time ?
    We pretty much have NG all the time now without SotF. Movement can just as easily lower the SotF procs, like it lowers NG uptime normally, if you don't preplan procs with expected movement.

You're really not in a place to be arguing talent choices when you admit to knowing nothing about what you're talking about. We are telling you the answer to your question and you're arguing giving meaningless facts that are completely irrelevant. SotF is trash, don't use it, end of story.

single target i would go treants any fight with AOE i would go incarnation