Thread: challenge bis

Deleted

challenge bis

are their any bis list for challenge mode ,or any special pieces? i do know tho that more slots =better. should say i just want all gold no need for faster than that=)

edit: also me included what 4 classes should be best over all for doing all gold=)
    Last edited by mmocb8ab34e546; 2013-11-02 at 06:11 PM.

Mastery is strong, haste/crit is about equal, just go for as many gem sockets as you can get.
    For getting 'safe' gold times, go with DK, Warlock, Ele Sham, Hunter, Any Healer. ( This is so safe because of ele sham's HTT,AG. Misdirects, 30sec CD Shadowfury, DK is very safe)
    For realm first/worldfirst times replace the DK with a Monk and take a Priest healer. Can also swap hunter for frost mage.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Deleted
    cool, thx for the tips mate

alchemy trinket, darkmoon trinkets and ingi helmet are BiS
    avoid rppm

Quote Originally Posted by Violetti View Post
    alchemy trinket, darkmoon trinkets and ingi helmet are BiS
    avoid rppm
    This is correct.
    Engi helmet is great, also a seperate helm you can use Burning Primal Diamond in, instead of LMG ( Which does not work in CM).
    I personally use LOTC + Relic of Yu'lon, ICD's and durations line up really nicely.

Should have also put in the first post, warriors/paladins are also extremely safe tanks for gold CM's.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg

Light of the Cosmos and Relic of Yu'lon are going to be your 2 best trinkets

Deleted
    gem for full intellect or mastery?

Quote Originally Posted by koekai View Post
    gem for full intellect or mastery?
    Pretty sure its close either way. I just use the gemming that I use in my main gear which happens to be full mastery, 2nd highest ranked Warlock in Challenge mode in the world, so it certainly is good enough, wether I could edge out an extra few dps with Intellect, I dno.
    www.method.gg

Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    Light of the Cosmos and Relic of Yu'lon are going to be your 2 best trinkets
    I did a few gold runs for guildies the other day and I had super simean sphere equipped, still managed gold :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I did a few gold runs for guildies the other day and I had super simean sphere equipped, still managed gold :P
    And what he listed is still the best trinkets :P

There are people 3 manning gold, so I don't follow your logic