Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What one race class combo do you hope becomes playable in Warlords of Draenor?

Assuming some new ones are unlocked (which we have no reason to believe there will be any ... but still), which ones?

Mine: I want to be an orc paladin.

I actually really don't want anymore.

I'm all for making the game more accessible and varied and stuff, believe me, but I think the class/race combos we have now are fine and anymore would really start to ruin it.

You have like three races that can be all but only one class, and without major lore changes/additions, they've basically went as far as they can with giving pre-existing races new classes.

I know lots of people are all for "JUST LET ALL THE RACES BE ANY CLASS THEY WANT", but I like the idea of racial class restrictions. It adds more flavor and identity that way, and it works with the story and lore.

Gnome Hunters
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

15+ Year Old Account
    Night Elf Paladins

Draenei Warlock.

I WANT TO BE AN EREDAR SO BAD HURGH

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnome hunter. Hell, their standard infantry uses firearms anyway, and given their size and intellectual bent, it makes much more sense for them to train beasts and hang back with a rifle or crossbow to offset their obvious disadvantages.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren everything.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Pandaren Death Knights. Barring that, either Worgen Monks, Gnome Paladins, or Draenei Rogues.

Deleted
    Pandaren warlocks 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Pandaren Death Knights. Barring that, either Worgen Monks, Gnome Paladins, or Draenei Rogues.
    Worg/gob monks and pandaren death knights and druids are also on my wish list, mostly because a kung fu werewolf or pandaren kitty DPS are both hilariously awesome to think of.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ogre Warrior, Hunter, Shaman, Priest, Mage, Death Knight, Monk, Warlock and maybe Rogue.

If there are no new races/classes then I think the current options are fine and make sense, don't really want any new ones because they won't really make sense. But I would like to see Night Elf Paladins fighting with the power of Elune. I know that may sound strange, but Tauren Paladins use the power of the Sun so it's not so different really.

Also, Goblin Monks would be cool.

EDIT: And Worgen Shaman! VVV
    Last edited by Agoonga; 2013-11-03 at 01:47 AM.

Worgen Shaman

Undead Paladin - Not sure why these weren't the first horde race to become paladins, considering that a few of the forsaken were paladins in their former lifes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually fine with the restrictions in place, but if we get more, then let all the races have the option for Warlock. There's a little powerhungry weasel in every race that seeks and uses knowledge that should have probably stayed hidden, so LET them I say.

Pandaren Druid.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalian View Post
    Assuming some new ones are unlocked (which we have no reason to believe there will be any ... but still), which ones?
    Only one I see as likely or even desireable would be NElf Warlock. The only thing more likely would be to actually remove most of the existing restrictions, preferably with a Glyph to allow for a change in magic type to something more suited.

e.g. Forsaken Paladins would be Shadow Knights; a Glyph of the Battlemage would allow Paladins to wield arcane magics and so act as a BattleMage.

EJL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    Pandaren Druid.
    This or hopefully a new interresting race that can play a druid.
    Druids don't get enough love.

10+ Year Old Account
    Draenei Warlock
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Pandaren Druid sounds good too. Not a fan of nice races getting Warlocks though, once they give races like Tauren the Warlock class then class restrictions seem pointless altogether. Also not a fan of Undead Paladins. I feel like the only reason Undead can be priests is for Shadow, Holy/Discipline Undead priests are already weird looking.

Draenei Warlock only if they have a cool story for it or if Man'ari Eredar are added to the Horde then give it to them instead. But if they just throw in Warlock for Draenei in their current state like they did with the new Cata classes then it would feel too weird.
    Last edited by Agoonga; 2013-11-03 at 01:57 AM.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post
    Draenei Warlock only if they have a cool story for it or if Man'ari Eredar are added to the Horde then give it to them instead. But if they just throw in Warlock for Draenei in their current state like they did with the new Cata classes then it would feel too weird.
    Man'ari joining the Horde would require them working with a bunch of pathetic losers who couldn't even defeat the Alliance, and it would require the Horde to accept into its ranks the same bunch of folk who pointed the Orcs at the Draenei.

The only people on Azeroth likely to give man'ari a second chance are the Draenei. The only person repentent Man'ari are likely to seek out would be Velen.

Blizzard could probably work out a story to justify it, but's likely too much of a stretch. Even Thrall likely won't forgive them.

EJL
    Last edited by Talen; 2013-11-03 at 02:15 AM.